beautifully depressed.

  my uniform-tee which I have to wear every Wednesday and Saturday : Motorhead for Eselcrue ...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  •  my uniform-tee which I have to wear every Wednesday and Saturday: Motorhead for Eselcrue
  • shirt worn as a skirt: dad's closet
  • green patterned coat: thrift store
  • holey fringe shawl (twist it around the neck): mom's closet
  • over the knee socks: Sox Gallery
  • black patent oxford ankle booties: Forever 21
  • black vintage slingbag: Yves Saint Laurent

 I was bored of wearing my uniform-tee at work just with random jeans or skirts so I was inspired of Sheryl Oon's look on lookbook.nu (really awesome idea!). I tried something different and I wore my dad's shirt as a skirt instead of a dress. It was fun and I don't need to buy new skirt. Hahahahaha =D Well, I also added my beloved fringe holey shawl which I got from my mom's closet and twisted it around my neck. Paired em with a really cheap green wool coat (thrifting is fun!) and voila! Dad's shirt made my day! Thanks, daddy!

ps. Yeah, I was beautifully depressed to get a new skirt =P

follow on lookbook
follow on chictopia


spread your love: bloglovin / facebook / twitter / lookbook / chictopia / pinterest 

You Might Also Like

0 twist and shout

P.S. I Love You.