shout at the devil.

White Dangerwings edition tees: Mastodon tartan tube dress worn as skirt: Body & Soul blue mickey scarf: Centro department...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • White Dangerwings edition tees: Mastodon
  • tartan tube dress worn as skirt: Body & Soul
  • blue mickey scarf: Centro department store
  • over the knee socks: Sox Gallery
  • black and white maryjane wedges: custom-made
  • houndstooth speedy bag: ITC Mangga Dua

Another fave band shirt, Mastodon =D

My black-white tartan skirt is actually a tube dress. I just wore my shirt on the dress and fold the chest twice to make it shorter because I think it would look weird if I wore over the knee socks and the dress is just a lil bit above my knees.
Again, my face looks stupid. Ignore it =P
Oh.. and my scarf did tie-off itself because of tired choking my neck (second pic). Great.

follow on lookbook
follow on chictopia


You Might Also Like

1 twist and shout

P.S. I Love You.