too fast for love.

Too Fast For Love edition tees: Motley Crue ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • Too Fast For Love edition tees: Motley Crue
  • bowy high-waisted skirt: home-made
  • faded stripes blazer: local boutique
  • burgundy tights: Forever 21
  • vintage bowler hat: Saks Fifth Avenue
  • black patent oxfords ankle booties: Forever 21
  • stars and hearts sling bag: Zara

My newest Motley Crue tees when I took this pic (because I already have the newest one again. Hahaha). So, it was my friend’s tees and I’ve forced him to sell it to me for ages and couple days before I took this pic, he said I can have it =D
Oh my.. I’m so excited. Motley Crue is my most fave band in this whole world =D

It’s not rare thingy but I was looking for it for couple months and I still got nothing =[

And in this outfit, my fave burgundy tights did its job again to add some spice on my black and white outfit. Oh yeah. And I was and still I am too much in love with my bowler hat =P

follow on lookbook
follow on
chictopia


You Might Also Like

0 twist and shout

P.S. I Love You.