face down in the dirt.

lacey details blazer: mom's closet ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • lacey details blazer: mom's closet
  • lacey patterns drapery tee: local boutique
  • wet look leggings: Topshop
  • black tie (worn as asymmetric bow necklace): somewhere in closet
  • heart-cage necklace: Blackmimi
  • black strap sling-back heels: Chrysalis
  • black vintage sling bag: Yves Saint Laurent

I found this drapery t-shirt in some local boutique. The lace-look patterns really caught my eyes. It’s so beautiful. Hahaha. And it’s quite cheap (I’m happy for it).
I also found the tie somewhere in my closet and instead of tied it down became a ‘real’ tie, I just bow-tied it and voila!… I have my new asymmetric bow necklace =D

follow on lookbook
follow on chictopia


You Might Also Like

5 twist and shout

  1. loveeeeee those shoes, very great outfit! <3 <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look really cute here! i love your hair

    http://littlemissdressup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shoes.. you really pull it off!! visit my blog iah dear (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. cocorosa : thank you. it was 20% off! =D

    Rosanna : thank you. took a pretty long time to have my hair like this now. hahahaha.

    She's Dressing Up : merci =]]

    talisha: thankiiiesss. sure. i just checked my blog again and i haven't gone blogwalking for ages =[

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.