just another psycho.

black loose dress: Body & Soul brown leather belt: v...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • black loose dress: Body & Soul
  • brown leather belt: vintage
  • ripped black tights: random store (customized by me)
  • flat slouchy tan boots: Naturalizer
  • vintage two-tone bag: Dobujack (local clothing store)
  • transparent-pink frames: gift

I love the dress! It’s very comfortable! It made me a little confused when I wanted to buy the dress in black color but it was only available in L size and the one that available in M size and fits me well was only blue (it’s like soft cerulean color) and ivory. And I decided to buy the dresses in two colors (black and blue) because it was on sale! Hahahaha =P
Again, a lil story about my tights. It was my fave opaque tights. Thick and cheap! But my cigarette accidentally made a hole in my tights. Then, I ripped it brutally with scissors and it came up like this. Not bad, huh? And I think ripped it only half-part is perfect =]

follow on lookbook
follow on chictopia


spread your love: bloglovin / facebook / twitter / lookbook / chictopia / pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 twist and shout

P.S. I Love You.