live wire.

loose coat-tail tees: Body & Soul ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • loose coat-tail tees: Body & Soul
  • black legging: random store
  • holey fringe shawl: mom's closet
  • vintage bowler hat: Saks Fifth Avenue
  • black patent oxfords ankle booties: Forever 21
  • black vintage sling bag: Yves Saint Laurent

My work outfit. Again. I keep it simple and neutral. I just love it.
Anyway, I almost bought the loose tees in two colors (misty gray and jade green) but unfortunately the jade green one is not available in my size =[

And I love my mom’s shawl too much. Hahaha.

follow on lookbook
follow on chictopia


You Might Also Like

4 twist and shout

  1. hey marla, thanks for your visit, i could see that you're so stylish girl! why didn't you try a shot on queenbeehunt? i like you style anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thank you =D
    i just knew it on the day after the registration closed. aaah poor me (T_T)
    good luck then =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiii!... i love your shoes and your bag! :D
    could you send me an invitation for lookbook
    Please :) If you want my email is espia258@hotmai.com :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Esteban: thank you. sure, i've done it =]

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.