come on and dance.

navy blue plaid shirt: D'loops ( local clothing store ) ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • navy blue plaid shirt: D'loops (local clothing store)
  • black ribbon pocket pinafore dress: Body & Soul
  • shocking pink tanktop: random store
  • black fringe moccasin boots: custom-made
  • black suede drawstring bag: vintage

Sorry for the lack updates. This is what I wore on Friday. No chance to upload the photos till now. This is a crazy week for me. With all the work stuffs and upcoming final exam (next week!), having time to spend with some of besties to keep my social life in balance is a great thing. I don't have much time to sit in front of my compie and browsing all the way. No energy left. I can pass out anytime soon, probably. And I still have cough, for God's sake...
Well then, I need to go on vacation somewhere. With anyone. Arrrghhhhh.
Enjoy your weekend, fellas =]

follow on lookbook
follow on chictopia


You Might Also Like

7 twist and shout

  1. ahhh i wish i could maintain my personal life and enjoy my surroundings, i just couldn't help it when i sit in front of my pc haha :D
    get well soon marla :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, looking chic as always babe, hope u feel better soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lidwina: hahaha. yeah, i think you should. i still consider my life in front of my pc is fake. coz i just love face to face conversation so much. hahaha. and thanks, nina =D

    FashionJazz: thank you so much, Jasna dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really really like the fact that nineties style is making such a comeback

    ReplyDelete
  5. andrea: yeaaaaaah i love that too. grunge, plaid shirt, crop tops, lovely =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice take on the grunge look. The full bang looks really good on you! I wish I could pull that off

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ms. Match: ohh thank you! 90s is b-b-baaaccckk =D

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.