danger.

metallic faux leather jacket: H&M ...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • metallic faux leather jacket: H&M
  • black bow mini dress: Screamous (local clothing store)
  • black beret: ebay
  • semi sheer black tights: Sox Gallery
  • black over the knee: Sox Gallery
  • black lace-up booties: vintage
  • black huge studded slingbag: D'loops (local clothing store)

What I wore yesterday at work. Got this dress and bag from my work-place. Hohohoho. I wore these semi sheer black tights underneath the socks. One more, sounds silly, but I used the bag chain strap as my chain necklace because I don't have any 'real' chain necklace. Hahahaha =P

follow on lookbook
follow on chictopia


spread your love: bloglovin / facebook / twitter / lookbook / chictopia / pinterest

You Might Also Like

31 twist and shout

  1. great idea of using the bag chain strap as a necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree with shila :D
    and i love your bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Thumbs up* You've got such good style. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shila: thank youuuu. it just popped out of my mind. hehehe =D

    Lidwina: wheeeee thanks, nina =*

    Kati: ohh thank you so much for the nice comment <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look adorable!!

    www.littlemissdressup.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rosanna: thank you so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit- especially that dress

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really great outfit--all the layers are perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great look! I'm a fan of all-black so this outfit is definitely speaking to me. Love the tights socks combo and the hat as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Clothes Horse: WOW i'm so excited that you had time to leave me a comment! i adore your style! thank you for your nice comment <33

    The Haute-Shopper: aaaah megathanksss. i always love monochrome look too <33

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww nice dress. and cute beret. i like this look !

    ReplyDelete
  12. topi na bener2 bagoess... diliat molo jadi kepengen nih... =P

    ReplyDelete
  13. your beret is really nice :) you look like you're still in high school loh :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. talisha: thank you, dear! =D

    Velo: go grab one! hehe =]

    Janice: thank you so much. wew i'm flattered. the fact i'm 20 really makes me think i'm so old anyway. hahaha =P

    ReplyDelete
  15. loveee the outfit and I love the photos, the beret looks amazing on you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. cocorosa: awww thankies, my dear <33

    ReplyDelete
  17. this outfit is so amazing! I love how you worked with all black in such an interesting way, I really love your dress and bag.

    http://anniediamond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think I made a comment about this outfit on chictopia but I have to do it here also!You look so great,i love your style sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Annie: thank you so much. well, i love monochrome outfit anyway =D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mila: awww thankieess. you're too kind =D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really like this outfit - love the boots with the dress and all of your accessories - great pics as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. you must be the most stylish employee on your workplace :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look hot girl! Your workplace lets you dress like that? Cool! Love the shoe-sock-sheer stocking combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. FashionConsciou$: thank you so much =D

    aprot: wow such a sweet compliment. hihi. thanks <33

    Ms. Match: well i work at a local clothing store (distro) and my boss lets me to wear anything =D thank you again <33

    ReplyDelete
  25. i knew i know your gorgeous face.lookbook is the answer.
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. stylorectic: oh my! you're right! i'm glad you recognized me ;D thanks for the sweet compliment anyway <3

    ReplyDelete
  27. yes, i am that purplerebel from FD :)

    love the all-blacks ensemble, marla!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Stain On My Red Shoes: i know you are! =D
    glad you like it <3

    ReplyDelete
  29. It was very interesting for me to read this blog. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I would like to read a bit more soon.

    Best wishes
    Jeph Normic

    ReplyDelete
  30. petrenkov: thank you so much! it means a lot to me =D

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.