toast of the town.

black leather biker jacket: Wilson's ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • black leather biker jacket: Wilson's
  • Black Label Society vintage-look tee: Bravado
  • cut up and rolled jean-shorts: Insight
  • semi sheer black tights: Sox Gallery
  • black lace-up booties: vintage
  • metallic big slingbag: Invictus (local clothing store)

Today, I woke up and switched my computer on and what did I find?!

click for bigger pictures =]

I become a June style icon of Chictopia xD xD xD
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I'm so happy! I just can't believe it! Seriously. Thanks to all the people on Chictopia who are always leaving me the nicest comments, adding me as your friends, and adding me as your favorites! I really really appreciate all of this. Being a style icon is such an honor to me. I always need your support, guys. Thank you so much for everything =D
Also, congrats for fashionispoison, inKARLcerating, Haylilly, aranell, and camerafilmroll for being June style icons too. They are awesome and have amazing styles =]]
Anyway, this is what I wore yesterday. I was too lazy to dress up so I wore my all-time fave leather jacket too much. Haha. This Black Label Society vintage-look tee is very comfortable. The cutting is very awesome. Oh! And I accidentally made two (yes, two!) tiny holes when my cigarette fell down to my knee. Oh great! This is my fave tights and I think I have to buy one more (-__-)
Oh another good news. I have another side-job! My boss asked me to be a stylist for her clothing company beside doing my daily job as a shopkeeper. The rules are gotta be choosing clothes from the store (my work place), mix and match em, do some photo shoot, and tadaaaa.. the lookbook is done! She knew me very well about my passion in fashion so she thinks I'll be happy to do this. Are you kidding me? I'm soooo EXCITED!!! xD

ps. I currently addict to avocado juice. Idk why. Hahaha =P

follow on lookbook
follow on chictopia


You Might Also Like

23 twist and shout

  1. congratulation marlaaa :D
    you deserved it dear...
    my fave part is "when my cigarette fell down to my knee" so you're a... ahaha :D
    and me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your leather jacket is very awesome! love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lidwina: thank youuuu =* i'm surprised! hehehe. ummmm yeah, i'm a heavy smoker and try to stop but i can't. idk why. well as long as it's killing me softly.. not BOOM and i'm dead! hahahaha =PP

    Vina Sagita: thank you so much! this is my all-time fave jacket <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations for the style icon
    you have such a lovely blog
    xoxo!
    isquisofrenia

    ReplyDelete
  5. lsquisofrenia: ohh thank you so much =DD

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! hihihihi you deserved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations marla..! oh I love your outfit..esp your leather jacket. by the way, I've tagged you in my latest post..check it out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carol: hihi thank you thank you thank you! i'm still suprised, actually =PP

    Janice: thank you so much, sweetie. and thanks for tagging. will do it asap =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats marla. you deserved being a stylist and being an icon.. i like ur tee! and your hair is ah-ma-zing..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,just discovered ur blog thru blog browsing! Congrats again, it came no surprise to me as ur have individual unique style. Love the format of ur blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bonjour !
    first time i come across your blog , so im gonan visit it now :) well if you wanna be inspired by one of my collage or just dream, come and visit my blog :)
    a bientot !
    Boubouteatime xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. talisha: thank you so much, cutie =DD

    Maggie: wow thanks again for the nice comment here <333

    Boubou: thanks for dropping by. will catch yours now =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on becoming style icon!! I haven't logged onto Chictopia in a while, but I know that you so deserve this honor!

    I love the leather jacket, t-shirt and denim shorts combo and how your bangs fall over your eyes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. really want your hair!!!!!congrats kak :)))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jessica: aww thanks dear <33
    well this style is the real me, i guess. i love band shirts and leather jacket =D

    rara: makasih ya, rara. salam buat uun. hehehe =D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Helloo! Luv ur blog and congrats again! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. FashionJazz: thank you, Jasna dear! xoxo =D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats againnn (i'd already congrats you on Chicto hehe)
    I love this outfit, like, so much !!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. pwincess bebe: hihi thank you, sis bebe <33

    ReplyDelete
  20. this reminds me of jani's style in the movie radit&jani.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. ohh thanks! i've heard about that movie but i haven't seen it, to be honest =P

    ReplyDelete
  22. I lovee the outfit!
    great job and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  23. ohh thank you so much, Nahal =D

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.