five years dead.

Hey guys. I'm sorry for being on hiatus for such a loooong time. The reason of the lack updates is all the same. Busy, sick, bla bla bl...

Hey guys. I'm sorry for being on hiatus for such a loooong time. The reason of the lack updates is all the same. Busy, sick, bla bla bla. I'm sick of my own reasons too, to be honest. Huh. Just go ahead. Oh well, I cut my bangs. And now I really can see. Woohoo.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • mesh cardigan: thrift store
  • wrinkled loose dress: Body & Soul
  • wet look leggings: Topshop
  • brown leather belt: vintage
  • tribal paisley scarf: Forever 21
  • slouchy tan boots: vintage
  • brown trapeze slingbag: Arena (local clothing store)

So, this is the dress that I've worn in this post. I just played around with the drapery and pinned it randomly. Yeah, safety pins (tiny ones, please!). I also wore the mesh cardigan under the belt and I made the bottom part looks draped too. I think it's good for me to variate the way I wear my clothes because yeah, I'm too broke to buy new clothes once a week. Haha.

follow on lookbook
follow on chictopia

oh and I've promised to do this stuff.
tagged by the lovely febrina, my dear lauretha, and the cutest sabila. thanks, dearests =]

6 things that make me happy

1. bestfriends. they're all I need when I don't want to suffer myself in silence. especially when we get stoned because we don't think about anything =P

2. shopping. well, workin my ass off to buy a lovely shoes totally makes me happy, and yeah, although I have to work first because that's what I do now.

3. good music. awesome bands from all genres, jazz to rock, avant garde to heavy metal, pop to hardcore, punk to folk, electronic to psychedelic, etc.

4. great movies. I love old movies and I even love to cry on movies. huh. but horrors totally don't make me happy. seriously.

5. nice books. make me laugh, make me cry, make me think. all is just my imagination.

6. yummy food. if your stomach is full, then you'll be happy. guaranteed. haha.

Happiness is only real
when shared. ~ Christopher McCandless (Into The Wild)


You Might Also Like

20 twist and shout

  1. Paper Moon is a great film! I really wished I had the DVD. I'm not all about cinching waists, but I may have to reconsider after seeing your outfit.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to see you posted something again!!
    I really like your style..and agree with you,I think I should play with my clothes too..shopping had made me broke :(..

    hmm..soo,,the draped one in the bottom part is the mesh cardigan?not the body&soul dress?
    you know what?you just wore it in very different style, I wont noticed that it was the same dress which you already wore in the previous post!! gorgeous!!! :D

    anw,,mind to exchange link? :)
    actually, I already linked you in my blog since I found your blog in about 2 months ago..hehe

    P.S. I don't like horrors too..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. superjoint party isn't included? hahaha jk :D
    you look better with your new bang :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sarah anita: oh you've noticed it! paper moon is awesome! even tatum o'neal is the youngest oscar winner for best supporting actress in history! =D
    and thanks for the nice comment =]

    FiKa: thank you.well,cheap is the new chic.cheap means buy new clothes and customize em or buy no clothes at all yet wearing your old clothes in new ways =D
    about the drapes, it's from the dress. the mesh cardigan is just a bit below the belt.
    and i've linked you too =]]

    Lidwina Grata: of course it's included. numbo 1. get stoned alone is total suckass. hahaaha.
    thanks =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks love :)

    u looks soo cutee, i love ur outfits!

    whats the name of thrift store ?, i want go to there, cuz ur mesh cardigan is great :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caroline: thanks, dear. it means a lot if it comes from you =D

    June Paski: thank you, love <3 well it's just random thrift store in jogja. no name anyway. hahaha.

    bethannyputri: aww thankss =]]

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHOAAA! :) i really love this outfit dear! especially the shoes! :)
    haha.. too cute ! irresistible!

    :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. michellehendra: awww thanks for the sweet comment, dear <33

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute scarf. :) And haha at #2, can't agree more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Laura: thank you =D
    shopping is a medicine. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. finally my dear!! welcome aborad!! after the killing silence.. so glad you're back!!!!!!! hahaha...!!! and i missed your looks for sure.. this is a cure for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hihi thanks my deaaarrr! you're too sweet =D
    love ya <33

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love whole the outfits u wear nd those are brown stuff.,.,.,:)))

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you so much for the sweet comment, Zhcsyra =D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your scarf. And I love your quirky style! Beautiful!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's so good to have you back! Your hiatus was definitely a crap point to the end of a day when I came to check my computer.

    So welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh thank you so much. you're too kind <33

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.