keep your eye on the money.

tiny houndstooth blazer: thrift store black bow mini dress: ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • tiny houndstooth blazer: thrift store
  • black bow mini dress: Screamous (local clothing store)
  • black beret: ebay
  • black studded belt: Forever 21
  • black lace-up booties: vintage
  • houndstooth bag: local store

I feel tired nowadays. Too many things to do at home or at work and I sleep less than I want to. Everything is freakin me out. I hope these things will have solved soon.
I can't get enough of this beret anyway. And this is my current new belt from Forever 21. I asked my friend to buy it for me weeks ago. I just had chance to wear it.
I'm currently lusting over new shoes and shoes and shoes. Too many shoes I want and I can't decide which one I should buy. And surely, my financial situation doesn't support me a lot this time. Hahaha.

ps. I'm sorry but I felt like I wanted to change the color of these pictures because the background sucks (and so was I HAHA) and those previous pictures looked like craps. Huh. Yeah. So, I decided to put up the black and white version. Hope you like em. But if you want to see the colored version, you can follow on my Chictopia blog. Thank you =D

follow on lookbook
follow on chictopia


You Might Also Like

39 twist and shout

  1. love the belt dear! you really pulled out the all-black attire perfectly! lovin this look..

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats for the new belt my dear.. and feel sorry for the unsupported financial condition.. teehee.. me too..! ohh.. poor august!

    this look..is just oh ..marla singer! ;)

    -lauretha-

    ReplyDelete
  3. talisha: thank you, my dear <33

    lauretha: hehe thanksss. yeah, i'm so broke lol =P and i can't wait for my 'THR' fo shooo ;DD

    Zhcsyra hp: thank you, love =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The boots! The boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe, they're my fave babies, Cassey =DD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looove your outfit, so cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. great outfit,love your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES it's true :) sheos are just everything right now. HAHAHA I LOVE THE BOOTS BTW. HAWT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. these photos are lovely. love your hat.

    x

    www.tittees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw, such gorgeous photos. Love the outfit too, so pretty :)

    panda x

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohhh thank you, cutie panda <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww..LOVE your outfit, dear.. especially your shoes.. GREAT!! :) <3

    copyproof.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for the nice compliment, dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely vintage look. Those boots are amazing! Love your style! I am following your blog!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. amazing blazer! thrifted stores are always the best!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dylana: thank you! found those boots on ebay. great finds, eh? and thanks for following my blog. very much appreciated <3

    Carissa: thankss. i love thrifting =DD

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hei congrats yaaa jadi gpgorl fashion tag of the month :))
    Oh yaa , trift store dimana kamu beli blszer ituuu ?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, such a gorgeous outfit! Those booties are incredible! what a great find. Wow :D

    Oh, and thats for your adorable comment, i appreciate it as always...

    Panda xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sabila Anata: thank you, cutie pie =D
    itu belinya di pasar malam di alun2 jogja. cuma ada setaun sekali.hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Panda: thank you sweetie! it's my pleasure =D

    ReplyDelete
  21. waaa
    nice dress. i love it (:

    ReplyDelete
  22. Owen: thank you <3

    lolichocopop: thanks, dear =D

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow..love your outfit.
    and the location is also great.

    xx cody

    codyjune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. The blazer is awesome!! can't believe you got it at a thrift store..lucky you ;p

    eclecticdujour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. i <3 the dress and yur belt. :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. dotie: thankssss. and it's reallyy cheap ;D

    Yofany: thank you, dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow. great outfit. love all the items, the boot esp..

    dellagatha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. SUCH AN AMAZING OUTFIT. Suits you amzingly, and that blazer and the boots. wow.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. thanks for the very nice compliment, Panda <3

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love your houndstooth bag so muchhhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. cosmagenda: thanksss! it's cheap and i love it too <3

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.