babykills.

black loose ts: Body & Soul graphic skirt: mom's clo...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • black loose ts: Body & Soul
  • graphic skirt: mom's closet
  • loose knit jumper: Body & Soul
  • camel beret: ebay
  • over the knee socks: Sox Gallery
  • two-tone flats: Garage Store
  • suede drawstring bag: vintage

What I wore to work yesterday. Like to keep it simple. I tried to imitate Alexander Wang S/S '10 runway hair. And the show inspired me to wear my long socks again. But, instead of wearing knee-high socks which totally make look like a midget, I wore my over-the-knee socks to make my legs look longer (yeah, it's just hallucination, believe me).
And I found this skirt on my mom's closet and I was like.. WHOA! This is perfect. I just needed to make it shorter. It was knee length and didn't fit me very well.
My dad bought a new DSLR camera (Olympus E-300) and I borrowed it to take these pictures. I like the shape. It's classic and pretty much different with other cameras. Although it's a bit difficult to use since I'm a newbie DSLR user.
I've taken many photos with the camera and I think the results are not bad. I used it for the shoot I've done few days ago for my job. Still, the bad news is my current digicam is broken =/ I'm gonna do my next outfit photos with the new camera but it's not gonna happen as often as if I use my current digicam. Unfortunately, I couldn't bring the huge cam in my bag everyday like I did with my digicam. Aaaarrggghhh. Such a shame.
Well, end of story. Ciao.

ps. I just realized that I did a lot of AKIMBO pose. Duh.

follow on lookbook
follow on chictopia


You Might Also Like

37 twist and shout

  1. Love the colors. This is so Alexander Wang! Maybe even better! Love the nude and black. And your beret is amazing!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hell yeaaaahhhh!!! I love Alex so much! and you DO look wonderful with that hair style :)

    I also love beige feeling of the outfit<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, the skirt is perfect for the look, and I'm thinking of channeling the over-the-knee socks, too. Your hair is great, btw..

    http://thenovembergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The braid-trend becomes you!!! Jealous as hell ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dylana: wow thank you so much! you made my day =D

    Y control: awww thank you, yuka-chan <33 AW is currently my fave designer now =D

    Nadia Kamballa: thanks, dear. you should =D

    Frickys: ohhh megathanks for the nice words =]]

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look great with that hair!! :)
    anw, I'm just curious, where do you work? is it something related with fashion or magazine? hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you, Fika =D
    i work at a distro as a shopkeeper and a stylist. i do monthly lookbook for the web company. you could check it out on the sidebar =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo..no wonder you are very stylish ;)..hihi
    Ok, I'll check it out later :)

    about the stud that you asked me in my blog, it's gold stud dear, not black..anw,where do you live?if you live in jakarta, have you ever looking for it at pasar pagi mangga dua? maybe they have the black one :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww thank you, Fika =D
    i live in jogja and the gold ones are even not available here. what a pity. thanks anyway =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything from this pic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful outfit! The beret and colors make me think "french chic."

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shila G: hey thanks, dear <33

    Rebecca, The Clothes Horse: thank you so much. i love channeling french girls =DD

    ReplyDelete
  13. is this destiny or what??????? you know we got the same braid hairstyle on our latest post, baby! =D . The mom's closed never failed us, baby! hey, akimbo girl! teehee.. *kidding. Love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwhh this is such a great outfit, i'm jealous of that skirt and your hair! I love borrowing some of my mom stuff as well, it's like visiting a personal vintage store haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi I'm new at your blog :) hat looks good on you! I've tried wearing a hat once but it looks awful on me D:
    anyway if I'm not mistaken, isnt marla singer a character from Fight Club? :D


    __________________
    fashion blog at it's worst
    nutsiesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The print of the skirt is really different! And I love how you're rocking the Alex Wang side braid!!

    http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey hun! U look stunning here!! How u been? We miss u on CHictopia : )

    Jasna

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  18. myrrh goldframe: OMG! i just realized it! hahaha. thanks, baby. love you too <333

    Little Bo Peeep: awww thank you so much for the sweet words ;D yesss.i even found perfect houndstooth leggings in her closet too. and for free! hahaha.

    NUTSIES: oh thanks! yeah, it's Fight Club's character and i was inspired to make it as my screen name coz i love Fight Club and Helena Bonham Carter =D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ashley: thank you! it's my mom from 90's i guess ;D

    FashionJazz: Jasna honey! thank youuuu. i promise i'll be more active on Chictopia =D

    Caroline Robianto: thank you, Carol! xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great style!

    http://stoleninspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great outfit and the setting looks so urban but rural at the same time! Love it
    Rianna Bethany xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. thanks, rianna! actually, i took these pictures on parking lot. hahahhaa =P

    ReplyDelete
  23. you're working?! OMG!! I thought u're like junior high. seriously. OMG!

    copyproof.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow. you seriously got a style there :D you're looking so damn good ;) love the skirts pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. really lovee all your outfits:)
    bisous

    ReplyDelete
  26. omg, i looooooooooooove the skirt..

    btw, pls visit:
    http:/catcheshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. i love it so much! especially Alexander Wang's braid .. woo hooo... :)

    love it to the max! great shoots!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a gorgeous outfit :) The skirt is such a cool pattern and the shirt looks so good on you! I love the wang-y plait. I wish my hair was long enough to do that!

    Panda xx

    (Haven't heard from you for ages, hope you're good!)

    ReplyDelete
  29. copyproof: i'm a college student and i work too. i take that as a nice compliment. thanks. hehe ;D

    Carissa: wow thank you so much <33

    Gloria fait son show: aww merci darling =D

    mademoiselle indah: thank you so much! =]

    michellehendra: thank you, michelle dear! <33 *hugs*

    Panda: awww megathanks, my dear! i'm totally good. just a bit busy with my job. hehe =D

    ReplyDelete
  30. grrreat photos! yayyy for the camera :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lidwina Grata: hehe thanks, ninaaa <333

    ReplyDelete
  32. nice style :D
    would you please tell me where did you buy those beret hats?me and my mom really loves beret,and we can't find any of it here :(

    ReplyDelete
  33. Myria Rafiz: thank you. it's on the description. i found mine on ebay =]

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great Blog! And I adore the beret. Such an amazing color!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Fashion On My Lips: thank you so much! <33

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.