primal scream.

DIY studded blazer: thrift store cut-off t-shirt: Inksomnia (...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • DIY studded blazer: thrift store
  • cut-off t-shirt: Inksomnia (local clothing store)
  • neon leopard skirt: got it from my boss
  • Jackie-O round sunnies: Forever 21
  • black sling-back strap heels: Chrysalis
  • stars and hearts granny slingbag: Zara

The tank top is cut-off from a men t-shirt. I just suddenly fell in love when I saw the envelope print on it. Too cute! But I thought it would look better in tank top so I cut the neckline and the sleeves. And I got the blazer just for $3 and I studded it myself (while I was working! LOL). Not bad, eh? I just need new heels. I'm sick of mine now. Hahahaha.

follow on lookbook
follow on chictopia

Well well well... It's time to share some stories here. Ha. I know I suck at posting. It's been a couple weeks since I wrote my last post. But, during this almost Lebaran season, the store is getting very crowded (not really different than a traditional market in the morning, seriously) and I usually pass out on my bed after work. Or if I ain't too lazy (and tired!), I sit my ass in front of my compie for couple hours. Okay okay okay... there are few things I want to tell you, guys!

First, I won Fashion Tag of the Month (August) on Gogirl! Magazine! Yaaaay. I can't lie, the prize is bewitched for me! Yumm. Oh... and this is the winning look. Hahahaha. I think it's not my best look so I was kinda surprised when my friend texted me and she said I won! Wheeeeeeeee.

Second, still related to Gogirl! Magazine, I've been asked by Mora to be a guest contributor for fashion tips. Okay, she asked me like months ago but (sorry, Mora) I'm too busy and my dead computer didn't help A FUCKIN LOT so I just finished them like a month ago and sent them to Mora and I still owe four more tips to Mora. Whopsieeee. I promise I'll finish the rest soon =]

Third, I got this fabulous American Apparel cycle short from Chictopia's chic rewards. Horaaaaah. Who doesn't want this for free? Lucky me, my friends. Hahaha. That was my first time to redeem the reward and wow... very fast shipping by FedEx, I must say! Only two weeks since I redemeed it. Here it is:


Fourth, I ordered a sequin dress and leather pants from ebay and it had arrived! I'm so happy. I just need my dad to pick them up at post office. Hehe. I was a bit paranoid about my ebay items because my last purchases took two months to arrive! And with a big help from my friend! He has an acquaintance in Indonesian's customs and he helped me to track my stuffs. Thanks, God. But my friend couldn't help me this time so I just hoped it would arrive soon and YES!!! Can't wait to wear the pants on winter (the coolest language for Indonesian rainy season, duh!).

Okay, I've written too much. Thanks for reading and see you on next post (which is I don't know when. Whoopeeee.)


You Might Also Like

58 twist and shout

  1. woww! that's huge! congrats for winning the tagging award! i'm so glad for you! :) i know you deserve it! and congrats for that American Apparel prize! awww.. you're just way too lucky! LOL.. thanks for linking me, i'll make sure i link you backk.. :) btw, i love your colorful skirt a lot! :)

    and being a guest fashion contributor is just wow! i bet you're just so much happier than ever! :) good luck! and try to win the tag of the year and win the trip to bangkok! :) *smooch*

    hope we could keep in contact :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a fabulous style!!! Those prices are well-deserved. Love. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit. love the skirt and the lovely t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for dropping by ! i looovee your blazer, and congrats for your chic rewards, i want that too ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look amazing and so chic ;)

    xoxo.
    bloo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow i love love love the blazer! i really can't believe it's not branded, i think it's kinda expensive. congratz on winning the gogirl look! would you mind telling me how to participate?

    ReplyDelete
  7. michellehendra: thank you, dear =* i know i just need more and more luck to get new clothes every month. LOL =P
    yeah sure. keep in touch, dear! i'm gonna find your twitter and follow you =D

    CANDY DOLL: thank you, dear. you made my day =DD

    bi-style: thank you so much for the nice compliments =]]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alita Claudia: thanks, dear. yeah i was so lucky, wasn't i? hehehe.

    bloo.: awwww thank you <33

    febrina utami putri: hahahaa. nooo. i can't afford branded stuffs regularly =P
    and it's not actually gogirl look. it's just kind of fashion tag competition. just register to gogirl website and upload your pic to fashion tag section. don't forget to tag the picture! and it's done =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow. first of all, you're such a lucky girl! congrats on winning both the american apparel and gogirl fashion tag :D you deserved it ;)

    and your outfit is so cool! I love the envelope print in your tee and your blazer! gosh, it's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww thank you so much, Carissa.
    and i'm so glad you like the outfit. thanks again, cutie <33

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so rad! I love all the colours of your skirt, they're pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love ur studded blazer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Iiih enak banget yaaaa :)
    how did you make the big pictures ? Aku masih bingung , soalnya foto foto di blog aku selalu keluarnya kecillll -.-
    tx

    ReplyDelete
  14. ow.....love your studded blazer so much...btw...i wanna c your new dress :D

    blog km sudah aku link di blog aku

    don;t forget to stopping buy ya :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I buy it on craft store in bandung, it's very cheap just 10.000 :)

    ur so lucky, how to redeem a stuff in chictopia ?

    ps I loveeee ur oufits, it's so pretty

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow!!
    the glasses & the T-shirt are amazing!!

    you have a lovely blog,
    and you look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Did I mention that I seriously, LOVE Indonesians???

    p.s You have great style. I really like what you purchased!!!

    I would really love to make you my next drawing model inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your outfit!! esp the DIY studded blazer..It's soo gorgeous!!!
    Thinking of made something like that ;) *thanks for the inspiration..hohoho*

    congrats for he chictopia's chic awards and fashion tag of the month!!! you really deserved it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh my gosh i love the blazer so much!!
    Constance x
    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on winning and your skirt is darling <3 i adore!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wauw, you are so pretty!
    I love your skirt and your hair <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great DIYs and I love your outfit, especially the blazer.
    Awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Kudos!!!!!!!!!! auw! this outfit lokk refresin my eye! congrats for the redeem point. Such a great stuff. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  24. congrats for winning the fash. tag and the gift from chictopia.. way to go! love the chain on the jacket and the skirt dear.. (:

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the shades. Love your hair. Love the jacket. Love the skirt. Love the shoes. :)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. congratz for your gogirl competition! i think u're not lucky, but u really deserve that! =) btw, ur skirt and blazer is sooo gorgeous! i also think that u buy it from a branded store hehe. really love ur style dear =)

    ReplyDelete
  27. awesome skirt, shoes and jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Isabel: thank you so much, girl =D

    Oliphe Butarbutar: thanks, cutie <3

    Sabila Anata: i was so lucky. hahahaha. i'll answer it to your blog, okay cutie? =]

    ReplyDelete
  29. evelynpy: thankss. i haven't picked it up from post office (actually, my dad is the one who have to pick it up.hahaha) but i'll post it soon after it's in my hand =D
    thank you for linking me =]

    June Paski: ahhh i want it! you can redeem it if you have enough chic points. and if you're lucky because nobody hasn't redemeed it yet. hehehe. thanks, pretty =D

    Galit - Lynn Stiklaro: wow thank you so much. such sweet compliments =D

    ReplyDelete
  30. Eva Internazionale: thank you, dear =D

    DAKOTA RICO: oh my.. really sweet of you =D
    thank you so much. and about the drawings.. that would be so great! i really appreciate it! thank you <33

    F i K a: thank you so much, dear. you're always too kind =D

    ReplyDelete
  31. Constance: thank you, pretty <3

    Little Bo Peeep: thanksss. i love your blog =D

    MDSTYLING: wow thank you so much! you're too sweet <3

    ReplyDelete
  32. Margaux.: awww thank you <33

    myrrh goldframe: thank you lauretha dear <3 smooch*

    t a l i s h a: thanks, dear. i was so lucky and i'm so happy. hahaha =D

    ReplyDelete
  33. CC: thanks for the loveeeee <333

    Devi Yolanda: wow thank you, dear. no no. i got it from thrift store. one of my best finds, to be honest. thanks again =D

    Martynique: awww thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  34. thanks <33
    I will follow your entries, because you have an interesting style :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. oh thanks! highly appreciate it =D

    ReplyDelete
  36. great outfit ! and i never redeemed anything from chictopia . you're so lucky ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  37. hi marla... i love all of yours! =D
    semua kelihatan perfect lho..
    btw, gue support elo buat menang fashion tag-nya gogirl yaaa... =D

    ReplyDelete
  38. love your style *.*

    ReplyDelete
  39. beckyxoxo: thank you so much. hehehe yeah i was lucky when i jumped into 'rewards' page and i found the unredemeed one! =D

    Velo: thank you, venezia! you're too sweet <33

    lady rock: awww thank you =DD

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love your outfit!!! the skirt, jacket, glasses, perfect :) and love your DIY tights!!! :) you found really good trim to work with!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. cocorosa: thank you so much, Chantal. i'm so glad you were dropping by again =D
    well, i'm inspired of you, of course. thanks agaaaain <333

    ReplyDelete
  42. lucu banget topnya (sebenernya sih semua outfit kamu keren) hahaha tp topnya lucu. kayak amplop gt.

    ReplyDelete
  43. wow, this look is amazing! you look beautiful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  44. Woww thats a cute skirt you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  45. ONiC: hehehe makasih yaaa.aku juga pertama kali liat udah suka bgt gara2 amplopnya =P

    h.madlenka: wow thank you so much <3

    styletrip: merci =D

    Flashes of Style: awww thanksss =]]

    ReplyDelete
  46. Just stumble upon your blog, and I must say you have a greeeaattt blog. Can't believe I didn't find it earlier... Great look, btw. Love the jacket and skirt especially ^_^

    http://thenovembergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I truly truly love your skirt and studded jacket ♡

    ReplyDelete
  48. Nadia Kamballa: wow thank you so much xo! very kind of you =D

    lilylove: awww thanks for the love <33

    ReplyDelete
  49. one word for you: gorgeous !!

    ReplyDelete
  50. thank you so much, sweet delights <3

    ReplyDelete
  51. wow, love your blazer! sorry for late comment :)
    congratulation for fashion tag thikaaa :D
    now i'm dying to see your new sequin dress, next post maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  52. thanks, nina. no prob at all <3
    hehehe. i just realized i don't have any place to wear it, for God's sake. hahahaha. it might not happen on next post but i promise to post it soon ;D

    ReplyDelete
  53. see you at chictopia!! You left me a comment on my chicblog too, love your blog and your style, I invite you visit mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Laura: ohhh i know you, too! thanks for dropping by! gonna check yours now <3

    ReplyDelete
  55. pergect outfit!!!little bit funnky!!:))blazer is gorgeous!!;))

    ReplyDelete
  56. Little Hannah!: awww thank you so much for being so sweet <33

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.