too young to fall in love.

houndstooth-collar jacket: thrift store yellow mini tiered dress worn as top: Friday to Sunday ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • houndstooth-collar jacket: thrift store
  • yellow mini tiered dress worn as top: Friday to Sunday
  • brown loose pants: Cosmic Girl (local clothing store)
  • leopard bow necklace: local boutique
  • lace-up peep toe wedges: Miint
  • trapeze brown slingbag: Arena (local clothing store)

God... I love these pants! They are the most comfy pants I've ever worn. And the most important thing is they fit my body perfectly. Well, the reason is I have such big hips and ass so it's very difficult for me to find perfect pants and jeans that would look flattering on my shape. Duh. That's why I rarely wear jeans (unless for school) and pants. Oh, and these are my newest shoes from Miint. The owner is Sabila from Pastel Girl. These shoes are quite comfy, too. I've been wearing heels for like a year and I think I'm good at it, I mean... wearing heels. Hahaha.
Anyway, the heat is going crazier this week and I think I'm going mental. I'm seriously jealous of Europeans/Americans because I wanna feel 'normal' autumn and the chilly weather so I could wear my coats (they're poorly trapped in my closet for months) and even winter! I loooove winter season. Snow is obviously wonderful =D
Okay, I gotta go to squeeze my tiny pimple on my left cheek (it's annoying, eh?!). Wicked.

follow on lookbook
follow on chictopia


You Might Also Like

87 twist and shout

  1. You look gorgeous! Love the neutral tones + your necklace is so cute :)

    Enter my fashion giveaway to win a custom made dress: http://www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friend in Fashion: thank you so much. i'll check it out soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. heii dear,,like your wedges too much..

    just visit my blog too,,
    HUG.
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fell in love with this outfit ! It is amazing, I love the colors!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Versicle : as always,i love your whole outfit!and yes,the pants do looks flattering on you,dear!love it!i agree,the weather is so hot in jogja,and it so hard to decide what i'm gonna wear in this hot weather hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah ! love it !! love it !!
    nice color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. im following you now...i love these photos and the outfit is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the cuffed trousers and that bow necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are amazing! I love the colors here! Those trousers are beautiful! Love this look so much!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Teresia Mega Oktafianti: thank you, dear! sure, i'm gonna check it out later =D

    Uniqua: thank you so much. i'm currently loving this color palette lately =]

    Myria Rafiz: thanks, myria <3 aaahh i knoooow. i feel the same way =/

    ReplyDelete
  11. sugahpuff: thanks, babycakes <33

    Taylor Sterling: oh thank you! i appreciate it =DD

    Rebecca, The Clothes Horse: thank you so much for the nice comment, Rebecca =DD

    Dylana: thanks a lot, dear! glad you like it <33

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is my first time visiting your blog and it's awesome, I love it. You've got great style. I especially love how you went with neutral tones for this awesome look.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Faridah: thanks for visiting then =D awww really sweet of you! bunch of thanks again <33

    ReplyDelete
  14. a really nice nude combination !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Julls: thank you so much! i love this color lately <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute wedges!! ahh me too, i love to layering with my outwear, but i can't stand the heat in normal days, it's freaking 100 celcius in jakarta.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lidwina Grata: thank you, pretty baby! yeaaah, totally. the best time to wear jacket is 4.30pm-6pm coz it's even freaking hot at nite =/

    ReplyDelete
  18. haha, you definitely don't want to live in New England weather...
    I really like the colors of this outfit. they go so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jess: i never been there so i'd love to. hahaha ;D
    thank you anyway =]]

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the whole outfit, especially that bow tie necklace!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. diamondsinchampagne: thanks a lot! <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adore the whole outfit, though I'm particularly loving that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thrush Vintage: thanks for dropping by =]]

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ooh, I love this earthy-brown scheme you have going on here! It's very different from your black-based looks, but just as well-done!

    ReplyDelete
  25. you looked very retro in this pictures !
    i totally love the mix of brown tones in your outfit . the shoes and pegged pants are the best part !
    glistersandblisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. thanks yaaa ka for posting about the shoes :))
    Kapan kapan kita blogger meet up yuuuuuuk

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like the earth color combination.
    I always like your style, like you get into some character when you wear something and you really mean in it from your heart.cool.

    I've been following you on chictopia, but i just found your blog, finally :D

    I'll link you yaaaah, cherioooo :D

    ReplyDelete
  28. Christina: thank you so much! really nice of you! as long as wearing natural shades, i'm in =D

    michelle_: thank you, michelle darling <33

    Sabila Anata: no prob, sissy =]
    boleeeeh.ntar klo aku ke jakarta yaa.apa kamu ke jogja gitu.hehehehe.

    Neno: wow.. those words means a lot to me. seriously. you are what you wear too, rite? ;D thank you so much! you really made my day <33

    C'est Laura: merci <3

    ReplyDelete
  29. fresh brownie look my baby insane! the wedge.. yeah! great finding. hey.... i'll kidnap you someday! life's terrible here. let's gone to iceland with depoy.. three of us!!!! haleluyah!!! <33333333333

    ReplyDelete
  30. judul postingnya aseeeek. hehehe
    celana yang kamu pake juga aseeeek!

    ReplyDelete
  31. myrrh goldframe: hehee thanks, baby! oh icelaaaand! to meet bjork anyway <33333

    fina: yay to Crue! =D hehehe makasih yaaaa. masih available kok di slackers *alaaah*

    ReplyDelete
  32. adore your blog
    such great style




    drinkteabecontent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. issyyyyyyyy: thank you, sweety <33

    ReplyDelete
  34. great clothes
    and your hair is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Pierrot le Fou: awwwww, merci =DD

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love this outfit, the jacket, the wedges, the necklaces.. beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. those pants are definitly chic ... it makes it eve n better that they make you comfortable.. i love the shoes and i was so in love with the necklace you have on.. i kept staring at it in every picture

    ReplyDelete
  38. Fashion Pix: thank you so much! glad you love it <3

    Damsels: ohhh thanks. yeah, they're so comfy and i love the pants too. the necklace is only about $4! lovely, eh? thankies anyway <33

    ReplyDelete
  39. such a great outfit and i'm following u now from google friend connection.<3

    sweet-suit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Fitri: thank you so much, dear! highly appreciated <3

    ReplyDelete
  41. I added you to my blog roll! <3

    ReplyDelete
  42. Candy Kawaii Lover: awww thanks, doll <3

    ReplyDelete
  43. Such a great a outfit, love all the colors and those pants and shoes are marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Gorgeous outfit - loving the color palette <3

    ReplyDelete
  45. Barbro Andersen: thank you, my dear <33

    ReplyDelete
  46. love love love ur outfit..Brown always goes well in every way..ur ribbon necklace is so cute too..

    ReplyDelete
  47. omg! u are so cute!!! love it!
    xo,
    stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  48. super lovinggg it :) i love everything.. :D
    you look pretty darling :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  49. Wow, I luv this look soo much!!! Miss u on CHictopia hun, hope u well : ) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  50. what an AMAZING outfit! <3

    ReplyDelete
  51. dheyzhere: thank you! natural color is the best, imho =D

    I HEART CITY POP: awww thanks, stephanie <33

    michellehendra: my dear michelle, thank you so much for the nice comment <33

    FashionJazz: awww thanks, Jasna! i've been a bit busy for couple stuffs. will be back and chicblog-walking soon =]

    Dominika: merci <3

    ReplyDelete
  52. loveeee ur outfits soo much love, the colors of ur outfits is soo beautiful

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  53. brown color is just sooo into you dear :D..
    you look so great!!

    actually it just a simple outfit but you make it look awesome and adorable..4 thumbs up for youuu darling ;)..

    anw, you got an award from me..if you don't mind, pls check it on my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  54. June Paski: thanks, June <33

    Fika: thank you, dear! that's so sweet. gonna check it out soon =D

    ReplyDelete
  55. i'm totally in love with your hair

    ReplyDelete
  56. love love love your blog! links exchange, miss?(:

    ReplyDelete
  57. super cute outfit.


    http://alectonyx.etsy.com
    CUSTOM MADE /SALE ITEMS & MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  58. love ur necklace and jacket! again, beautiful hair, dear :D

    ReplyDelete
  59. oh yaaa kaka kalo foto pake camera apa yaaa? hehe aku jadi penasaran :))

    ReplyDelete
  60. Anien Herdyana11/13/2009 9:14 PM

    Mba thikaaaaaaa it's meeee anieeen wow girrrl daaang you really rock the look! i'm following u on twitter so follow me back yah, i have some plans to start a clothing line business with my sister if you're interested in doing some design and consultancy work! love xoxo - anien-

    ReplyDelete
  61. Wynne Prasetyo: thank you! sure, i've linked you =D

    C: thanks, C =]]

    Emilyyy: aww thank you, dear <33

    Alita Claudia: hehehe thanks, my dear =D <33

    Sabila Anata: Olympus E-300, dear =D

    Eva Silviana: oh wow! thankiiieess =]

    Anien Herdyana: heeeey anieeen. thanks for visiting my blog ya. hehehe. i've followed you too. gonna look forward for it ;D

    ReplyDelete
  62. love the neutral look.. and how you twist it a bit with that leopard bow necklace.. (:

    ReplyDelete
  63. brown is totally not my color, but you make it look so cool even I like it =)

    ReplyDelete
  64. i love how you stuck to one color here, great outfit

    ReplyDelete
  65. talisha: thanks, dear =D

    duckalicious: oh wow, merci <33

    emma: thank you, emma! =]]

    ReplyDelete
  66. need your shoes!! :)
    you look pretty as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  67. love love the outfits :) nice colors choice :D

    ReplyDelete
  68. so beautiful^^

    ReplyDelete
  69. I saw you on Teen Vogue's Girl of the Week, and I have to say I adore your style and your blog! Love your outfit here, the brown hues are so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  70. anna bu: thanks, pretty doll <33

    Shirley Wijaya: thank youuu <33

    Ly: aww thanks =D

    A: thank you, dear =]

    Mel: awww thanks a lot. i just knew it anyway =D

    ReplyDelete
  71. I literally just fell in mad love with your blog!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  72. Teenage (ariel) Dirtbag: wow thanks! glad you love it <33

    ReplyDelete
  73. those pants ARE AWESOME! so's the bag.. and the shoes.. and everything haha! lookin fly as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  74. hannah: hehehehe thank you, dear <3333

    ReplyDelete
  75. I love that necklace! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  76. I like your top and the shoes is gorgeous but the pants… in my opinion hideous.

    ReplyDelete
  77. You look smashingly cute on that outfit. I like the jacket and the shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  78. FabBlab: thank you <3

    web design Los Angeles: thank you. but i like my comfortable style. and i think tight jeans look more hideous on me so i prefer loose trousers =]

    Furniture removal: aww merci <33

    ReplyDelete
  79. Don't you look lovely in brown! Gorgeous. Brown is also my power color. :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  80. Omg i love this outfit
    look awesome
    :>

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.