pyramid.

puffy embellished shirt: Daisy Days asymmetrical skirt: Topshop Boutique ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • puffy embellished shirt: Daisy Days
  • asymmetrical skirt: Topshop Boutique
  • DIY studded blazer: thrift store
  • knee-high mesh socks (worn as ankle socks): Sox Gallery
  • ruched back-laces boots: Topshop

I really love the shirt I was wearing. It's longsleeved embellished shirt with sharp yet puffy shoulder and it has something like gold-ish glittery texture. Naaaah, pictures don't do justice. I just loveeee it.
Also, a bit story about 'behind the scene' of this shoot. When I was about to get photographed, my usual camera (Olympus E-300) was dead! Empty battery! Forgot to bring the charger! I was upset because ummm.. well.. I was wearing goddamn heels, for goddamn's sake! Hahahaha. Thanks God, my usual photographer brought his camera and we did the shoot with his. It's Canon EOS400. It was my dream camera, but now I like my Olympus better for some reasons =]

follow on lookbook
follow on chictopia


You Might Also Like

68 twist and shout

  1. nice shot!!! and nice outift too. i like your unique style and look. i think your one of my favorite fashion blogger. i like your long black hair with bangs that covered your eyes, its a signature i guess. anyway, so you have a photographer? wow thats sweet. i use my tripod to take my own picture.it takes a while but i will get used to it. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, darling!
    Love that top!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic looks! really love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rica: thank you so much! you always have the best words <3 well, it's like a photographer-friend-who-always-take-my-pictures. hahahaha. thank you again =D

    Couture Carrie: awww thanks, baby <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the outfit, and photos are great, too, shoutout to the photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, you are so beautiful! I love the subtle look the studs give your top. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that puffy sleeve is awesome, and those shoes and your hair omg amazing all over!!
    thankyou hon for your comment,
    your so sweet

    lvoe your blog and your style

    xx!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the shoulder detail too! Didn't notice it at first but its great
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love those puffy sleeves!
    http://thedollhouse0101.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Fabulous! Love the shirt + diy - gorgeous photos :)

    www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! amazign shirt.
    your look is fantastic.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous photos. I love your hair!!

    http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. nothing else... but loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee everything you do! beb.. is that velvet top? lookin as gorgeous as hell! <3333333333333333

    Myrrh Goldframe

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look amazing! I love love love your blouse so much!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome shirt; so "on trend" and of the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. this outfit is really beautiful! I love the black skirt paired with the gray top, really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. fab pics girl! I love the top with the puffy sleeves!

    ReplyDelete
  18. great outfit darling !
    i love ur puffed shoulder top with the skirt . very whymsical and sorta like victorian meets grunge..

    by the way . is daisy days an online shopp ?

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice! nice! nice! you look so stylishly cute, darl. love the top and the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  20. myrrh goldframe: thank you, baby! gaa itu bahan kaos biasa kok. cuma ada teksturnya gituu <33

    michelle_: thank you, michelle! no, daisy days is a boutique near my house. hahaha.

    to everyone: thank you for the nice comments, lovelies. i really appreciate them all <33

    ReplyDelete
  21. ohhhh... very chic. i love your shirt as well. so jealous. i need to find me a shirt like that.

    you're so cute. following... =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. mck: thank you so much! highly appreciated <33

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this outfit! Your sleves are gorgeous! Love your blog, exchange links?
    Thanks for the lovely comment as well :)

    xxx
    http://splashitup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. That skirt and top combo is absolutely divine! I thought it was a dress at first.

    ReplyDelete
  25. ariela♥: thank you, darling <33

    Treacle: aww thank you =DD

    ReplyDelete
  26. love that top combined with the skirt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. i love ur grey top, marla.. you look so sweet as usual =)

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow love the shirt :) great outfit

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the blazer and top!
    X, fashionnerdic.

    ReplyDelete
  30. you look super lovely! :) stunning baby!!! :))

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. thank you, everyone. your comments mean a lot to me <333

    ReplyDelete
  32. halooo dear...luv u're style..its perfect!!
    i already follow u,do u want to follow me back??
    wanna exchange link?? heheee...

    ReplyDelete
  33. NoViTaRisTiaNa: thanks, cupcake! i've linked you <3

    ReplyDelete
  34. The top is cute, I can understand why you love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'MTHATCHIQ: aww thank you, dear! yes i love it so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  36. you look awesome ;))

    xoxo.
    bloo.

    ReplyDelete
  37. thankyou so much for your comment :) love this outfit!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hy dear! Thanks so much for the comment on my blog! I love your also and I'll be following you from now one!

    lovely outfit

    kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Your look is so amazing! And I also loved the skirt you were wearing. And you hair.. is the length I want mine to be.

    ReplyDelete
  40. love the top so much!! you look gorgeous as always dehh.. anyway just a few questions, who took ur pictures? and with what camera? hehehe.. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love this outfit! <3

    bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. thank you so much, lovelies. appreciate your comments a lot <33

    t a l i s h a: i've explained it all above dear. my work-mate, Guruh, took all of my pics with my Olympus E-300 but for this outfit, we used his Canon EOS400 camera =]

    ReplyDelete
  43. the top is too cute ka >.<
    sooo lovin' this ! simple but still look incredible ( just like usual :D )
    oh yaa i was thinking either to get Canon 400D , NIKON D70 or Olympus e410
    which one do you think is better ?
    need your advice :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love everything about this outfit but I especially like the skirt. Very classy and stylish. You have really great outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  45. wow cool outfit! i love your top :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hi Marla! I love your top! the shoulder detail is so dramatic..=) Thank you for your comment..=) would love to exchange links with you..=)

    Click here to POP YOUR FASHION PILL

    ReplyDelete
  47. Sabila Anata: thank you, babycake! <3
    gonna answer it on you blog, ok? =]

    Imogen: thank you very much! i love your comment <33

    Eva Silviana: thank you, dear =D

    Mads: awww merci <33

    ReplyDelete
  48. i've add u're link too in my blog. thanks u dear:)
    i waait u're new pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  49. love your tops!
    love you blog too!
    mind to exchange link?
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  50. NoViTaRisTiaNa: okay, thanks! gonna put up the new post soon <3

    Veren Lee: thank you <33

    ReplyDelete
  51. so excited to find your blog-- absolutely beautiful photography & outfits! i'm all about the ankle boots & the embellished shirt is amazing!

    will be adding you to my links!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  52. la petite fashionista: whoaaa thank you so much! you made my day <33

    ReplyDelete
  53. Thanks for visiting my blog Marla..

    and i love your top!!:)


    Hugs,

    www.dewiutari.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Dewi Utari: awww i'm a fan of you! thanks for visiting back too <33

    ReplyDelete
  55. omg your puffy embellished shirt really cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Lidwina Grata: hihi thanks, Nina <3

    ReplyDelete
  57. I like the shirt. I have actually been trying to find a shirt that wasn't too over the top with the shoulders but still brought that edge! I love it.

    visit me!

    -LovelyladyJB

    ReplyDelete
  58. Lovelyladyjb: thank you so much! glad you like it <3

    ReplyDelete
  59. Love this dress! so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Your top is gorgeous. Your shoes are gorgeous. You WIN AT EVERYTHING.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Samantha: wow thank you, baby <3333

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.