sweet disposition.

ribbon puffy sweater: vintage neon leopard skirt: got it from my boss tan beret: Ebay purple candy socks: Sox Gallery si...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

  • ribbon puffy sweater: vintage
  • neon leopard skirt: got it from my boss
  • tan beret: Ebay
  • purple candy socks: Sox Gallery
  • simple tan ankle boots: bought in Bandung
  • stars and hearts granny slingbag: Zara

Yesterday was not a blast day like I've expected before. I had a plan to go karaoke with my bitches and it screwed up because one of us canceled it. And I wrote this post on my work-place just because I had nothing to do (but I posted it at home). Sigh. You know, it happens sometimes when you're surrounded with many people and you just want to be alone but when you're completely alone then you'd feel lonely and need your friends beside you. It makes me buried in chic depression (so I could wear black slash grey everyday) these days, so I decided to play with neon colors to booze up my mood, for sure. I'm a quite miss matchy-matchy. Like this time, I wore the purple sweater with the purple socks or got the beret and boots in same color yada yada yada. I just like to keep the colors safe. I can't imagine myself wearing too much colors in one outfit. I think I have no talent on matching colors unless black =P

Anyway, this sweater is the most comfy sweater I've ever had. Sleek, loose, pretty color, and it's cheap! Got the boots in Bandung from my last trip too. Not to mention, ridiculously cheap! Gosh... I don't even know what to write again. I'm so tired.

follow on lookbook
follow on chictopia


You Might Also Like

116 twist and shout

  1. i love purple. it suits you well! the skirt is so gorgeous.

    http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww marla you looks great...
    i love your skirt. nice posting :)

    http://risingecha91.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shoes and socks - and your whole outfit - gorgeous! :)

    www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That outfit is cute beyond words! The colors are georgeous.

    WhereForArtThouRomeo

    ReplyDelete
  5. loooove that song! (sweet disposition) and the leopard skirt is killing it. you win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors are so beautiful and this outfit is so inspiring! I love that skirt so much! You just brightened my day!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! i love everything from head to toe! your top is my favorite. (purple is my favorite color!) i envy you have all of these items. you look good with colors other than black, just don't be afraid to match. fashion don't have rules anyway.lol. the shoes is very pretty. i was going to buy a shoes like that but i bought two shoes at that day already so i didn't buy it.

    take some rest!

    xoxo
    sassy rica

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are amazing! i love this look! i love your style.
    And your skirt?? wowowowo! it's great!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg this outfit is beyond cute :)++

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow thank you so much for the very nice comments, guys! very very highly appreciated! YOU GUYS JUST MADE MY DAY xD <333

    ReplyDelete
  11. the skirt!!!aww-mazing!!
    i love the title btw, been listening to The Temper Trap for the last couple days..hihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  12. i really like it when you post oftenly :))
    and really love the colors here
    AMAZING !
    The sling bag is so CUTE too

    ReplyDelete
  13. i'm in love with that skirt... it's so awesome... love love it.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. wew,,like the zara bag too much!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww, I love ur blog and thank u for stopping b on my blog. Mind if we exchange link?

    xoxo
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Heidy F.M Kalalo: thanks, Heidy <33
    yeah The Temper Trap is really good. and the fact of Indonesian vocalist makes it much better =D

    Sabila Anata: thanks, Sissy <33
    i'm trying to be a goody goody blogger =DD

    for everyone: thank you very very much for the sweet comments! <333

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your style :D Favolous blog!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous. I love the purple and camel colors together.

    lululetty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi marla. congratulations for the teen vogue "girl of the week" feature. you look great! :)

    you totally rocked colors. i envy people who can still manage looking good in colors. ;)
    your shoes are fab. can't wait to get my hands on one! :)


    Vinda
    vindavindasonata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jes: thank you! it's cheap and i like them. LOL xD

    Annachiara: wow thanks, babycake <33

    Maria Confer: awww thank you! i'm still learning to match colors =D

    Vinda Sonata: thank you so much, Vinda! you're just too kind <33

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great photos. You look fantastic from your head to your toes. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  22. adorable, the pieces are so well put together

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yessss PURPLE! A truly great colour, suits you
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are the cutest! i love your outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. that skirt it amazingggg.. great outfit!

    katieswhirled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. that skirt is amazing, I wish I knew where it was from. You have such great style, I'm glad I found your blog.
    http://thedollhouse0101.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I Love your outfit !! Amazing skirt
    x

    ReplyDelete
  28. The colors and print of the skirt is amazing!
    A great outfit!
    -kinsey

    ReplyDelete
  29. no darling, you match the color perfectly! the nude brown and purple, never think of that! love every pieces you wore! btw, is there any vacancy in your work place? it seems like you have a very nice boss! hahaaha.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wheeee loving your bag there :)

    xx
    lily

    ReplyDelete
  31. completely love this look! that skirt is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love your blog and your style!!
    Thanks for your sweet comment.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  33. luv u're skirt dear...it so adorable...hehe...

    visit me y...hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  34. I LOVE the print on that skirt and how you chose to pair it with neutral accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Luv ur colours! Super chic outfit! : ) Have a good weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. thank you so much, everyone! i'm deadly tired but you guys just made me so happy with your sweetest comments =DD

    Devi Yolanda: thanks, my dear! hahaha. you should go back to Indonesia and apply for the job =P but yeah, seriously she's the nicest boss ever =D

    ReplyDelete
  37. I always amazed on how you can mixed the color perfectly!! never thought that purple and brown can be put together and still look great!! you're the best dear!!

    I really wished that you can come to the meet up..just hope that I can meet you in person soon!! :D..hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  38. the mix match is so gorgeous! purple is one of my fave and your skirt is awesome
    really hope you can come to the next blogger meet up :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. oh I love Temper trap's Sweet Disposition!!
    you are the cutest I love you outfit posts so I'd better follow you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  40. Fika: megathanks, my dear! ohhhh i wish i could make it too =/

    fhen: thank you so much, cupcake! too bad i'll have this job duty on dec 22nd =/

    Heather of Heat Storm: oh yes! The Temper Trap is so good =D aweeeee, thankiesss <33

    ReplyDelete
  41. wow, great looks. So perfect, adore your style..
    btw nice skirt :)

    http://risingecha91.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Muhammad. Ersa Adiprsetya: thank you =]]

    ReplyDelete
  43. awesome skirt!!
    love this outfit.. i can't believe you got that beret off ebay.. i honestly need to get my butt looking on ebay..

    ReplyDelete
  44. cute outfit girl sweet skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  45. a cute girl in a cute outfit!! love it!

    xoxo cla

    ReplyDelete
  46. Ljubica: thank you so much! well, you should! tons of great stuff on ebay, for sure =DD

    Britty: thank you, babycake <33

    cla-sib: awwww you're too sweet! thanks, my dear <333

    ReplyDelete
  47. Ljubica: thank you so much! well, you should! tons of great stuff on ebay, for sure =DD

    Britty: thank you, babycake <33

    cla-sib: awwww you're too sweet! thanks, my dear <333

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hello!!!


    This is my first time on ur blog and i already love it!!!! plus i really like ur banner, did u do it????

    ciaooo

    ReplyDelete
  49. i love love love your shoes...

    ps: love your style...what nationality are you?
    i am only asking because i get this question a lot as well...and i am trying to guess with you.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I am amazed by how perfect this outfit is. Everything goes so well together and I think you are incredibly stylish. I love the skirt and purple is very in at the moment. I love how the purple is reflected in your socks.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I am officially in love with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Purple is one of my favorite color now. It's big fashion.

    Have a nice week Marla!

    ReplyDelete
  53. i love the print on the skirt. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  54. aw hope you go to karaoke soon! i looove this outfit- all of the colors are so great and adore your purple socks with your brown shoes- you're so cute! xo, mel

    ReplyDelete
  55. Your outfit is so great ! Everything is perfect !!

    ReplyDelete
  56. akhirnya ada warna lain setelah kemarin full of black ! haha
    u look great as always <3

    ReplyDelete
  57. Purple and grey is super cool idea !

    ReplyDelete
  58. LOVE YOUU!
    Now purple is tempting to try :)
    Its been a long time not to talk, not to meet, not to visit your blog.. torturing. miss you ladyrocker!

    ps : and the vocalist of Temper Trap's is an indonesian... how cool!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Very pretty photos! love the beret!
    and love the name, fight club all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Oh, I love your blog header. Absolutely adore it!

    And too the gorgeous purple threaded outfit....love such brightness as it gets colder :)

    ReplyDelete
  61. vivalablonda: thank you so much! Erin L (along with Chictopia) drew the illustration =D

    firecrackers: thank you! i'm a pure Indonesian =D

    Claradevi: i miss you too, babycake!! let's do another meet-up! <33
    yeah, he's from Manado! i can't believe it! hahaha.

    MissNeira: thanksssss! i'm a massive fan of Fight Club and Helena Bonham Carter <33

    ReplyDelete
  62. MY BLOG HAS REACHED 200 FOLLOWERS! THANK YOU SO MUCH AND BIG KISSES FOR YOU, GUYS <3333

    ReplyDelete
  63. This skirt is absolutely beautiful, I love this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  64. Your blog header is too too pretty! I love your beret and the visible socks (my weakness)!

    ReplyDelete
  65. your head skulls suits the beret sooo much !
    i wish i can wear hats on a daily basis like you do . i just dont have the courage to pull it off you know .

    love the skirt as well . so lucky u got it from ur boss !

    enjoy your last few days of 2009 !
    hope you havent wasted this year for nothing ;)
    visit my blog + comment + follow !
    GLISTERS AND BLISTERS. blogspot . com

    ReplyDelete
  66. skirt nya lucu banget marlaaa!!!!
    your boss gave it?? niceee

    lihat new post aku yaaa.. if u dnt mind

    voregabadalamenti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Love the skirt so much......


    kiss,

    www.dewiutari.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. i give u an awards dear :)
    check in my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  69. You are soooo cute!

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  70. thankies, everyone!! hugs and kisses for you <333

    ReplyDelete
  71. 3 words:

    YOU. LOOK. AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  72. Love the way it works. You did a perfect combination of colors that are in the same tone. The skirt is so pretty and so it the bag and boots. Very cute and unique.

    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  73. niceeeee outfit! I love your beret and skirt.. :]
    wanna exchange link?
    thank youu

    ReplyDelete
  74. U got great skirt dear, really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  75. very purple, yet well put together. i love your blog, following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Veren Hendra Lie: thankss. i've linked you, cupcake <33

    thank you very much, everyone! <333

    ReplyDelete
  77. O.L.I.V.E: wheeeeeeeeee thanks <33

    ReplyDelete
  78. I love your skirt!! It's so chic. Check out my blog at http://allthingsvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. stylista: thank you so much, cupcake <33

    ReplyDelete
  80. Love your style :D

    http://lipstickthunder.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  81. Christina Love: merci, baby <333

    ReplyDelete
  82. the sweater looks perfect on you & the leopard skirt is pretty amazing :) i love berets! your inspiring me to break mine out asap

    ReplyDelete
  83. cool purple...

    http://fashionnista-dorothy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  84. you look amazing in colors.. i'm the one who screwed up when i leave black alone for too long.. but you're best in black though.. love the skirt and the sling bag!! as stylish as alwayss.. awww i love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  85. SWEET! TIKA, I LINKED U ON MY BLOG! kpn main2 lg k bdg? :)

    ReplyDelete
  86. that skirt is gorgeousss, i love the outfit and all the colors.

    lovelove,
    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. you really put in just the right amount of color to your outfit for such individuality! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  88. THANKS, EVERYONE!! *smooch <333

    FESTIVANIA: thank you, vani! ntar yah dikabarin klo maen lagi =D

    ReplyDelete
  89. You look wonderful! I adore the excellent color coordination :)

    ReplyDelete
  90. i love your outfit =))

    http://voguemarcelino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. Absolutely love the song, love the look and love your header. Amazing post, that skirt is so adorable!

    Have a grreat new year, love B

    ReplyDelete
  92. wauuu! i lov your skirt! and your bag! and your shoes!! awesome!!

    CRis*

    ReplyDelete
  93. Love your outfit
    http://aubreydelight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  94. great combination, love it all!
    Happy new year gorgeous!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  95. my fave..my muse! you never know how much i missed you! ayo ndanggggggg ke sby! kita spend a little of our voucher.. the rest kita save bwt jakrta. <333333333333

    ReplyDelete
  96. I have been long time not open my blog, I miss read ur blog soo much, great outfits as always, you put all of them on a good way, btw I already launching my online store, pls check it out

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/JuneJulia/194131772871?v=photos#/pages/JuneJulia/194131772871

    you will get opening discount 20% and you can request custom order :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  97. i just love this whole outfit!! so very chic:D i love how u paired the socks with the oxfords. i've been wanting to try the socks trend hehe

    TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. Waouh, nice outfit!! I really love that skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  99. Omg! I love violet color & your outfit is just georgeous! Love the skirt & shoes.

    ps.thx for visiting my blog :*

    ReplyDelete
  100. thank you so much for the comments, lovelies <3333

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.