sweet smell before the rain.

purple tunic (worn as top): Topshop mustard patterned skirt: gift from my boss colored-stones necklace: Minority bow hai...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

  • purple tunic (worn as top): Topshop
  • mustard patterned skirt: gift from my boss
  • colored-stones necklace: Minority
  • bow hair clip: handmade gift from Claradevi
  • nude candy socks: Sox Gallery
  • mustard double wide-straps heels: Chrysalis
  • purple drawstring bag: vintage

How's your day, cupcakes? As for me, not much happening these days. I'm having this super-uncool-little-accident (I hate this) and my knee hurts. So bad. Not pretty at all, I must say. And the boring part is I've been staying at home for five days. Uh oh. But the good part is... thanks God, finally I had time for cinemarathon. Well, obviously, that's the best thing that I could do for my five-days-in-prison while I just sat my ass on the couch with enough potato chips and few packs of cigarettes.
Anyway, I was playing with camera flash because of the rain and I got no chance to take pictures outside. I look so shiny and oily. Hahaha. Got this skirt from my lovely boss, again. Happyyyy! The pictures don't do justice. It's seriously cute in real life. And I'm not bored enough to take off these shoes. Matchy-matchy with the skirt, yeah? Oh, and got this beautiful hair clip from my beautiful blogger friend, Claradevi of Sunflares Plethora. It's a gift from blogger meet-up few months ago.
And I'm very surprised to tell you that I got featured in Tongue In Chic last week! Sweet. Thanks to Fafa for letting me know about this delicious news! Take a peek on my real name (yes, they mention it!) here =D

follow on lookbook
follow on chictopia


You Might Also Like

49 twist and shout

  1. amazing colors I love the skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh what an amazing outfit you are wearing! I love those colors of that skirt and with the shoes- the look is adorable!!

    xoxo
    Amy

    http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute outfit ... Love those colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you, lovely ladies <333

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the yellow and your skirt!!
    http://thedollhouse0101.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so absolutely adorable! Love the mix of colours, purple is divine on you and the shoes are heaven! :)

    www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing! This outfit is electrifying! What a beautiful use of color!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. really cute outfit!! i really love that skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. the yellow pop is awesome... cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great colors!! Love how you mix every item in this outfit..

    http://thenovembergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. u look so sweet :)
    congrats for the feature (finally knows ur real name, ha! but why they make jogja seems like a VERY VERY small town? it's not that small :P)
    and i hope ur knees feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all these colors...it really brightens up the spirit of the gloomy background.

    VISIT ME AT
    http://thesoundoflace.blogspot.com/
    http://thesoundoflace.blogspot.com/
    http://thesoundoflace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow...I love your outfit, is so sweet ^.^
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  14. yeah you're wearing more colors darling !
    i think purple and yellow looks great on you !

    btw marla. km pake camera apa ? result nya baguss

    thanks for dropping by at my blog !
    glisters and blisters :D
    dont forget to check out my latest post on my vlog DIY Tutorial of my Patchwork Jeans !

    ReplyDelete
  15. you looks cute thikaa :D..
    I like the combinations of purple and yellow, I used to mixed that color too..

    and we have the same drawstring bag ;)..hihihi

    congratulations for your featured!! you really deserved that thik :)..keep on blogging darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love yellow but not sure it's okay on me. It's not the pbm on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great looks... I am in love with that skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. megathanks for my dearests.. your comments mean a lot to me <333

    devishanty: thank you so much! hehe. i knooow. i think the jogja city itself which is very small. hahaha.

    michelle_: awww thank you, baby! i use Olympus E300. Olympus is not really good for night shot, IMHO. photoshop helps a lot. hahaha =P

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooooh I'm really in love with those shoes! Very nice mix of colours, it could have been disastrous but you master it perfectly, I love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  20. love ur outfits soo much, perpaduan warna yang jituu, btw I open online shop now pls check it out www.juneandjulia.blogspot.com, I accept custom made shoes, you will get discount 20% :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. so eclectic,marla...!! I love the yellow skirt!!(or mustard??)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm in love with those shoes! You're blog is so cute. Follow me?
    http://mypeachprincess.blogspot.com/
    Love,
    xx. Peach Princess ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow amazing, an exact complementary colors :) Love it. can i know what dslr did you use for this

    ReplyDelete
  24. u-ung: thankiies. it's actually mustard. or it's just yellow anyway ;D

    Ribby Chloe: thank you so much! i use Olympus E300, pretty =D

    thank you so much for the lovely comments, ladies <333

    ReplyDelete
  25. love love love the pics.. you look so pretty :)) and i adore your skill in mix-and-match..

    ReplyDelete
  26. talisha: thank you, my dear <3333

    ReplyDelete
  27. thanks for your lovely comment marla :D
    i saw ur featue on TOngue in Chic as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  28. eeep soo sweet :)
    and the colors are also yummy :))

    ReplyDelete
  29. michelle_: no prob, cupcake =D

    Sabila Anata: thank you, my dear babycake <33

    ReplyDelete
  30. LOVE the colors in this outfit - such a great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  31. really cute outfit!
    love that skirt
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  32. Omg! I love this outfit! The bright colors are perfect for a rainy day!

    http://jennysopencloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. I loveeeee these colors on you!!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  34. Christen: thank you so much <3

    Ljubica: awww thankieeees =D

    Jenny: haha. do you think so? i love colors on cold days =D

    cocorosa: awwww thank you for stopping by, Chantal! it's always nice to see you around <3

    ReplyDelete
  35. amazing outfit! i love the skirt and the socks. perfest combination <3

    ReplyDelete
  36. stellectism: thank you, baby <33

    ReplyDelete
  37. the skirt is A-MAZING...:D
    wish i can find one like that here..
    love the color..love the print!
    gizellefaye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. this is just an amazing color combo

    ReplyDelete
  39. your skirt is just so pretty, i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Gizelle: thank you so much, babycake ;D

    christina: thank you <3

    Alita Claudia: awww thanksss =D

    ReplyDelete
  41. beautiful colors!

    http://factorystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  42. Valentina_s: thank youuuuuuu <333

    ReplyDelete
  43. This is so cute! I love you put the yellow and purple outfit together.

    Cheers,
    Sioux-San
    Riot Apple

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hallo! Love the outfit, and you're brave for wearing two contrasting colours together! but they look amazing on you :) but anyway, congrats on being featured on tongue in chic. it's my first time here, visiting yr blog, and i'm already liking what i see!

    ReplyDelete
  45. apfel: ohh thank you so much! matching colors is challenging anyway. hahaha. thanks again <33

    ReplyDelete
  46. AWESOME. purple is my favourite color too :D

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.