disney me.

I know it's a bit late and probably some of you might have seen it before but the first time I saw April edition of Elle Spain , it rea...

I know it's a bit late and probably some of you might have seen it before but the first time I saw April edition of Elle Spain, it really blew my mind. I couldn't take my eyes off it and I know that I had to post it. Hahaha. Seriously. An amusing spread featuring your favourite fashion designers as Disney characters. How crazy is that?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
“La Moda Animada” was illustrated by Ulrich Schröder and features Karl Lagerfeld as the Big Bad Wolf, Donatella Versace as Daisy Duck, Marc Jacobs as Donald Duck and Dolce & Gabbana as Goofy and Mickey Mouse! Other designers getting the Disney treatment in the spread include: Jean Paul Gaultier, Sonia Nathalie Rykiel, Alber Elbaz, and John Galliano. What do you think of the fun Disney idea and which one is your favorite? I think this is one of the best spread for all-time's sake. It kinda reminds me to Simpsonize-me (THAT ONE is super funny, too!). My favorites are Donatella Versace, Sonia Rykiel, and John Galliano (I COULD DIE SEEING THIS TOO MUCH! OMG). Hahaha. Enjoy ;D


spread your love: bloglovin / facebook / twitter / instagram / lookbook / chictopia / pinterest

You Might Also Like

46 twist and shout

  1. karl largerfield and versace got my vote!! they are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an amazing editorial! great post!! versace and lagerfeld are my fave! =))

    hugs and kisses,
    NORA
    Fashion Fantasy Land

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your kind greeting!
    anyway, if you love the Disney spread, you'll love The Simpsons spread in Harper's Bazaar! just google it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes yes, this is really amusing!
    Kind of brilliant actually!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, great idea!

    greets
    http://shelikesfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i 've seen them some time ago.
    so funny!

    nice blog btw :)

    http://hippiefrontrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karl looks so cute xD

    great disney's pictures ;D

    kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it... it made me smile too. Love the Disney twist to the designers' characters. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uhh! Donatella and Jean Paul Gaultier are lovely! Ahah

    I've forgotten to comment your last outfit :) I fell in love with your bag from the first sight!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing editorial! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. John galliano, marc jacobs, karl lagerfield and donatella are superb!

    uber cutee :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahaha these are so cool! Very clever, love them
    http://mypeachprincess.blogspot.com
    Love,
    xx. Peach Princess ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh great, i can't stop smiling :)
    Karl Lagerfeld as the Big Bad Wolf

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like Alber Elbaz and Karl Lagerfeld!

    http://flashfashfash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Marc Jacobs as Donald Duck...I'm LOL'ing so hard. I have to get my hands on a copy of that!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha I loved that editorial, I thought all the characters fit them all perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love the first photo! its so lagerfeld!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for your comment on my blog! I love this editorial! I'm a real Disney fan. I like your blog, your header is so cool! I will follow you, and you are welcome back to my blog any time! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. lagerfeld is my favorite! john galliano too! hahaha
    i haven't posted any comment on your previous post... i love the skirt and bag very much. where do u get rodarte skirt,kak? :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute! I have not seen it, but I did go see How To Train Your Dragon last weekend, it was so amazing!! If you haven't seen it, you should totally go.

    LOVE your outfit in your post below, so fab. Your banner and MarlaSinger graphics are awesome too.

    Thanks so much for the nicey you left on my blog. Have a fantastic weekend, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  21. My favorite is Galliano's! haha
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love it so much! You have a nice blog! I hope that you following me if you like my style!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ahaha this is amazing! I had yet to see it, so I'm glad you posted it! Lagerfeld is right on!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yes, I love these pics so much!

    Chiara
    www.forget-me-not-chiara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG I haven't seen this! Marc Jacobs is my favorite, that is so hilarious (yet genius).

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. My favorite thing I've seen this week!

    Love Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a fun editorial..i love the one with Karl a lot

    ReplyDelete
  28. great editorial
    i;ve never seen these things,
    inspiring :)
    thankyou for posting this


    kisses
    DIan PRad

    www.alifeoflove-foreverandever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Should I feel bad for not being able to identify them all? Or good that I'm not that much of an obsessive? Either way, this is awesome!!!

    http://toruu-tania.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. ifucking llllove this.
    i am literally dyyyinggg.
    karl is the best!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh how fun!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm a new follower. :)

    GIVEAWAY time!
    cluster necklace giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is amazing! I hadn'T seen this, thanks for posting :)

    Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. hahaha love this!!!
    PS thank you for your comment:) nice blog!
    follow youu
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. LOL, I LOOOOVE this! Haha I only wish they had included Anna Wintour, though I won't say which Disney character she might have been. ;-) What a great spread- thanks for sharing!

    Also, thanks for commenting on my blog post! I love movies as fashion inspiration... one of my third posts ever was about the films that defined my dressing aesthetic. Art as life, man. :)

    Robyn
    ChiChiSaysRobyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is so so great!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. great and funny post:D


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  37. karl lagerfeld!!!!! <3 <3 <3!!

    >>I make some changes on my blog, please relink me or link me if you haven't!

    xoxo,
    fierceberry

    ReplyDelete
  38. i love this spread, can't get enough of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. how cool is Karl?:))))))

    ReplyDelete
  40. omgosh i love this!! growing up in FL i'm a huge disney nerd :) they seemed to perfectly capture the essence of the all of the designers. what a fun idea for an editorial! i like karl :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Or course Lagerfield would be first, I absolutely love this.

    my blog: ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.