glide time.

peterpan-collar peach blouse: thrift store mustard patterned skirt: gift from my boss dark brown leather belt: vintage pine gre...

Photobucket

  • peterpan-collar peach blouse: thrift store
  • mustard patterned skirt: gift from my boss
  • dark brown leather belt: vintage
  • pine green sling-back wedges: Friday to Sunday
  • mustard beaded bag worn as clutch: vintage

Howdy? I'm almost done with my exam so I guess I'd be able to reply your comments soon. I very much apologize for that. I need to get rid of this miserable feeling and my unhealthy obsession with coffee or I'll bore you with tons of terrible story-telling things and my zombie-esque outfit that you really don't want to see here.


Photobucket
Photobucket

Summer is a perfect season for colors, don't you think? Since I've mentioned thousand times that my closet is full of black stuffs, I snagged this cutie blouse when I went thrifting on Bandung last month. I'm currently obsessed with pastels and I need more and more colorful tops like this! Mood booster, no?

Photobucket
Photobucket

I need nerd glasses to teach algebra in the nearest elementary school. My friend told me that and I don't think it's funny. Hmm.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

In love with the wedges at the first sight! I usually don't fall for too-simple shoes but since the weather is pretty much hotter than hell, I grabbed these wedges (on sale!) at my favorite local store. I adore the color (matchy-matched my nails, too!) and FYI, I usually dislike green. Hahaha.

 
Chic a peek on Chictopia


Well, since this post was the last time I shared about my playlist, now I'll share three bands! Yes. All of them are folk/indie pop-rock bands that I found couple months ago. But none of them are new bands, obviously.

Arms.
Lo-fi indie rock. It's actually moniker of solo-band or whatever it's actually called. Kids Aflame is my favorite album. Every song is just so great on any occasion. Trust me. This man is a genius.

The Rumour Said Fire.
Acoustic folk songs. Truly made for your picnic time while rolling in the grass and joking around. Bring lots of turkey sandwich and good-looking cupcakes, pals. Check out my fave track, "The Balcony".

The High Llamas.
If you go for a trip with your crazy friends, AC/DC is a kick-ass soundtrack but it's like the opposite of this 'highway to hell'. Hahaha. I mean, it's just perfect for your lonely trip, when you have nothing to do than driving along the way to nowhere. Try 'Cold and Bouncy' and 'Snowbug' album. Very relaxing =D

If you have a Last.fm account, be my friends! I just made it last month and I'd be happy to hear any recommends of great bands from you and feel free to check out my library, too =]


spread your love: bloglovin / facebook / twitter / instagram / lookbook / chictopia / pinterest

You Might Also Like

59 twist and shout

  1. You have one heck of a boss! I love the skirt!

    Melanie@UnravelledThreads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt and the shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great hair and shoes dvrling ;)

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfection. Amazing color combo. I adore the blouse . . . the collar is so cute!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg i love everything about this outfit!! The mustard, peach and turquoise are a fabulous color combo and I LOVE your shoes and clutch!! xoxo, natalya

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the pastel color too,feel really summer.walaupun di indonesia cuaca aneh,aplg di bandung ujan terus.hehe.

    so, i love this outfit,super cute and love the wedges too.nice color.super duper love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colour of that shirt and I love how the green shoes match the bits of green in the skirt. Super cute look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Marla,

    Love your skirt sooo much, and your wedges too..

    Join My 1st Giveaway Forever 21 Eiffel Necklace

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely burst of colors! i especially love the skirt. too cute!

    http://dredreveries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found your blog and loving your looks. Will be following from now on.

    That skirt is amazing - you have a great boss! And I love your bag with it. All very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look adorable - love the colours
    http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. MArla.so sweet.i like the outfit.especially your top!omg.

    loves,
    D'station^)^

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love how you captured the green on your skirt to your wedges! and the touch of peach as your top is perfect!

    will definitely check out the music you reco'ed here..

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. your hair looks perfect. love your overall outfit. so summer.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love those shoes, and your toe-nail polish is perfectly matching. Sweet outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. thika,
    gue pengen collar blouse kamu!!!
    and the vintage skirt
    awww
    you look cuter on the third pic!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is AMAZING!
    I'm in love with your style and blog.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love all, the collar blouse, skirt, wedges, and your hair :D love love love :D

    visit my blog please
    http://fairyflosstome.blogspot.com/
    i hope you like it :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. loving the print on the skirt

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love the skirt and the shoes
    i like how you mix and match things and colors

    http://aribbonpolkastethoscope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. colours are great! i love your shoes and skirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Skirt matches vadges perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. the colour look so well together.
    just love your style <3


    The Spoof.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely outfit.
    Great colors<3

    ReplyDelete
  26. that skirt is so adorable
    i love the color mix and the pattern

    you look as lovely as always

    why you don't like green?
    i think it's a vivid gorgeous color :)
    and it's definitely looks good on you

    <3

    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute skirt! Love it<3

    ReplyDelete
  28. you look super cute, love the blouse and skirt!



    clothes are cute
    clothes are cute

    ReplyDelete
  29. very pretty! love the colors!
    theimpossiblyperfect@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I want your skirt and bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. i love all those colors on you, so summery :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. whoaaa..didn't blogwalking for a couple time and I missed some of your gorgeous post :(..

    anw,I like the skirt..you boss is soo kind to give you that as a gift ;)..hehe
    and pastel color..I love it too :D..

    and yess,,we have a similar nail color lately..but I just erased it coz the period month is over :p..haha

    ReplyDelete
  33. oh such a cute blouse!
    love the way the skrit print and shoes match :)
    you're gorgeous and coffee is ze best haha.

    xStace

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow hun, luving this outfit on u!

    ReplyDelete
  35. totally loving it
    youve got a great blog, keep it up!
    if you’ve got a few seconds and like cute dresses, go to http://www.sway.com/acree and put in your email, it will make you a part of sway, who is launching their collection in the fall…and it sends me to vegas! i need a 1,000 girls to sign up before august, and it would mean the world to me, thanks!
    keep up your awesome inspiration, i’ve linked you on my blog roll!

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. totally love the belt and the top, kak ;)

    what is your camera? is it DSLR?

    Hello to the World

    ReplyDelete
  37. wow amazing! nice skirt, cute blouse and love the belt, PERFECTO!

    http://risingecha91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. wonderful summer look. love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. so vintage!! really love your top
    and your hair is gorgeous
    check out my latest post ya

    natzcracker

    ReplyDelete
  40. OMG, I totally love ur bloog♥ u're so fashion
    a kiss from Venezuelaaa. luck.

    ReplyDelete
  41. i love this vintagy look very much !
    the skirt is totally lovely !

    :)
    love the wedges too :)
    itu company jogja ?

    ReplyDelete
  42. I had you to last fm.
    We had some artist in common. and we like similar stuff.
    And I loved your recomendations.

    I have a lot of black in my weardrove too, but I'm changing it ^^

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  43. you look adorable in these photos! I absolutely love your blouse!
    thanks for your comment! visit again
    THESE-COLORED-SHADOWS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  44. Cool tops! i love the neck detail =)

    ReplyDelete
  45. cute skirt and purse,marla!!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. oh my god i love that skirt.
    you look incredible.xoxoxox.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love this colour combo! The shoes are fab!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I love everything about this outfit. I enjoy your vintage inspired looks. The skirt has such a great pattern and your blouse is to die for

    ReplyDelete
  49. super duper cuteness!! you're so gifted, dear... :D

    --WINK-A-WINKEL ONLINE STORE--

    ReplyDelete
  50. just loving ur style & blog! come follow me http://www.fashioniceice.blogspot.com xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  51. Oh oh! There are so many great things about this! I love the shirts tucked arms and the skirt length and all the colourssssss!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Marla this outfit is just amazing:)
    Love it so so much:)
    Lots of hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.