the happening.

broken white loose silk blouse : thrift store polkadot high-waist shorts : local store vintage bowler hat: Saks Fifth Av...

Image 
and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video
 hosting by TinyPic

  • broken white loose silk blouse: thrift store
  • polkadot high-waist shorts: local store
  • vintage bowler hat: Saks Fifth Avenue
  • black bow-tie: Centro dept. store
  • Solid Color Nylon Socks in Scout Green: c/o We Love Colors
  • t-bar peep toe heels: Retail Therapy
  • leather belted bag: vintage

Hey guys... I'm back! Sorry for the short hiatus and yeah... I realized that September was not a productive month for me (at least for my blog) but now I'm ready to post my new outfits that had been postponed for such a long time.
First thing, have you noticed what happened (again) with my blog? Pure evil. This 'bandwidth' thing freaked me out. And it happens when I don't have plenty time to sit my ass on the computer. Holy smoke. I'm using TinyPic for a while and I'm thinking about to upgrade my Photobucket account to Pro. DAMMIT.


Image 
and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image 
and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm back to neutral again, with a twist. Hihi. This blouse is pure delicate and feathery. One of my best finds at thrift stores. Goes with pretty much anything and I wonder why I don't wear this number that often. Oh, and you can see my current love with polkadot and everything 50s through these shorts. I tried to find them in another color (dying for baby blue!) but only black left =/

Image 
and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image 
and video hosting by TinyPic

So happy that I got a lovely package from We Love Colors (a pair of socks and tights! yaaayyyy!) and I think my tremendous passion for pairing everything with socks become ecstatic reality, particularly when I saw how oh-so-cute the colors are. The material is very soft, which is pretty surprising for what I thought so-called nylon, and the length, and also the slouchyness fit my weird feet comfortably. I usually buy candy socks at local store and they're a bit tight, not too slouchy, and not too thick like I always want (I'm so into Falke, and this doesn't come cheap!). And now I think I'm gonna get these affordable pretty babies in every color if I could stop buying clothes for couple months. Yaaaaaaaay.


Chic a peek on Chictopia


ps. Haven't done blogwalking for weeks alienated me from blogsphere so I'll spend hours to visit your blogs and drop some love. Thanks for the lovely emails and mentions on twitter while I was on my short hiatus. You guys are the best! xx

You Might Also Like

36 twist and shout

  1. Amazing ensemble :D and great pictures, i especially love your dotty shorts and blouse :D




    StopAndStareStyle
    StopAndStareStyle
    StopAndStareStyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute outfit!you're such a pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit. You're adorable. =o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this outfit. Thanks for the inspiration! The bold pop of color the socks give is amazing and I love the menswear look and shorts! XOXO, Natalya

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love love the blue socks paired with those shoes

    XX
    Vi from Cali

    ReplyDelete
  6. this outfit is so cute, kinda whimsical. that hat is great, it really sets apart the outfit! glad you're back to blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet outfit!;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your combination.

    xoxo,
    STILETTONIZER

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is soo lovely ! I adore those green-blue socks !

    See U !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the bright blue at your feet. your hat is also completely perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. welcome back marla,
    akhir muncul juga fotonya setelah lama melihat logo photobucket :D

    Story of Che

    ReplyDelete
  12. i need button down shirts like yours

    ReplyDelete
  13. KYAA!! you look so cute!! <3 the bow-tie!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. one of my favorite outfit post :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. ikhhhh! i lovee ur short n blouse!! prettyy u :))

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute outfit! I love the way combine your socks with your heels!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty pics! I love that your socks light up the whole outfit :)

    The November Girl
    Join My Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  18. this bow on your blouse is so cute. :)


    PS. I'm jealous of the weather that you got. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your outfit so much! The shorts are fabulous!

    http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am absolutely mesmerized by your look...AMAZING!!!...I love each piece but the way you put them together is just fabulous:X

    xoxo sere

    ReplyDelete
  21. :D love those bright blue socks. So cute!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. super lovely look i totally into your bowler hat <3

    vdcouture

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so so adorable! Especially the bowtie

    -Shoeless Simone

    ReplyDelete
  24. lovely outfit! simple but chic ;)

    LOVE, BEAUTY SPLASHES

    ReplyDelete
  25. love your polka dot shorts!

    missed your stories and your gorgeous photos. xx

    http://dredreveries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. thikaa..finally you were back on blogosphere :D..you look cute on that outfit..

    anw,,jd ke jkt buat nntn JRL doonk..kbr2in yaa..this time we really have to meet!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the outfit - the socks & shoes were a nice surprise at the end!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. cool outfit! and actually it's quite inspiring ;)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I think the hat completes this outfit!! love your blog! following you!

    xx Diana

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the socks, it stands out!

    ReplyDelete
  31. love the socks they rock
    come follow xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  32. you are so pretty <3 and i've been inspired by the combination of socks+heels too :D they're great!

    ReplyDelete
  33. such a cute outfit! I love the polka dot shorts

    ReplyDelete
  34. ohhh Marla your outfits are so fairy like:XXX

    you look as pretty as usual:**
    Lots of hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.