the state of floral beings.

floral oversized blazer : vintage nude lacey ruffle top : H&M Divided Mandy floral skirt : c/o Dream Shop brown braided bel...




  • floral oversized blazer: vintage
  • nude lacey ruffle top: H&M Divided
  • Mandy floral skirt: c/o Dream Shop
  • brown braided belt (comes with a dress): c/o Dream Shop 
  • bow boater hat: random shop
  • Flowery Ivy wedgesc/o Shoezisme
  • duo-tone granny bag: Screamous

Finally back! My internet connection was fucked up for couple weeks and it was the phone line who screwed everything so it took ages to get normal again. Gosh. Anyway, this is super-delayed post. I was about to post it couple weeks ago. My new sponsor, Dream Shop, sent me this superb skirt along with other goodies. I was amazed to see how beautiful the pattern is. Such a cutie, eh? It's kind of vintage inspired and they're all handmade (and well-tailored!).


This blazer is hidden deep in my closet and when I found it again, 'floral-craze' suddenly popped in my mind. I think it goes well with the skirt, no? Oh, and I'm glad to see everyone give props to headwear nowadays (beautiful hats are everywhere...) and they're far away from underrated. So is boater hat. Always see this cutie on tons fashion blogs (esp on summer-time!) and since I'm a hat-junkie, I decided to give the hat a second act (first act can be found here) :)








How is everyone's day in life? Thanks for keep reading and following my blog. I highly appreciate it. LOVE xx


 spread your love: bloglovin / facebook / twitter / instagram / lookbook / chictopia / pinterest

You Might Also Like

25 twist and shout

  1. I love the insane amount of detail here. So much fun! The bows on the shoes makes this look perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. flowery! Love it so much! :D
    Glad your internet connection is back again, so you could do more update on this blog :p

    Cheers,
    Yoanda Pragita
    BLOG || ACCESSORIES SHOP ||

    ReplyDelete
  3. looove your vintage floral blazer! and it looks good with the skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love the look!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfit marla..

    xoxo

    http://classicallroomofmee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY YOU'RE BACK !
    i missed your outfits and photos so much !!
    keep posting more will you ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love ur blazer and wedges! :)
    http://itsatotalmessedup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your flowery outer. nice outfit <3 have a great week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg u r so cute. I love your blog. I'm following you.

    Pls check out my blog.

    www.thesanktuary.blogspot.com

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello pretty! Love your wedges :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  12. glad to see your outfit posts again ;). adorable as usual <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. woaaah i love seeing you in floral! so cuuuute <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your warm look :)

    Herdiana Surachman
    http://deluxshionist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful look! I love the mix of the floral patterns, and those shoes are just lovely! So nice to see in the winter! :)

    -j
    TORY BURCH GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous outfit!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't get over how adorable your wedges are! I have a bad obsession for floral, your outfit is perfect!

    x Stephanie,
    *Anchored in the City

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such beautiful photographs. Looks like you had an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovely hat and skirt! :)
    I got the feeling that spring is coming after seeing your pictures of outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! So cute. So much inspiration for the spring/summer!

    ReplyDelete
  21. love those shoes!

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. love your blazer and floral skirt,,

    --
    http://www.whatiwear.com/
    http://blog.whatiwear.com/

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.