kozmic blues.

vintage style floral print pleated blouse : c/o Oasap black jersey maxi skirt : Warehouse   vintage style rose pendant necklace...



Love this slightly sheer blouse by Oasap, how it's perfectly wrinkled (I usually hate wrinkled clothes!), and how it fits my body. Also, I'm not usually into trends but this maxi skirt is definitely worth a try!



Happy Monday, guys! How's your weekend? xx







spread your love: bloglovin / facebook / twitter / instagram / lookbook / chictopia / pinterest

You Might Also Like

21 twist and shout

  1. I adore your necklace, hat, and whole outfit! This post is great! I would love it if you checked out my blog
    http://thatcrazygirlnxtdoor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss Kafka everytime i see your face. <3 <3 <3 <3 . Let's trade the hat with your bag. Hahah!

    kisses

    Lauretha

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely, pretty necklace.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 3-colored wedges!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your top and that bag is cute too :)

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looovelove! Pretty blouse ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your floral top and your hair!:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loooove your outfit! ^^
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. really love your top kak<33

    http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovin' yer shoes and hat! :>

    ReplyDelete
  11. so beautiful outfit!!you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, such a pretty shirt! You look beautiful! You have a great style! BTW, ROMWE.COM is giving away $40 giftcard on my blog! It's super easy to enter!
    Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Enter my giveaway - $40 to shop at Romwe.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look so cute! love the hat

    ReplyDelete
  14. i like the way you express your own ideas here.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i like the way you express your own ideas hei like the way you express your own ideas here.re.

    ReplyDelete
  16. your hair is soooo pretty <3 lovely hat! <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute outfit! love your floral top! (:

    xo
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice blouse!

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.