two ways out.

mint boyfriend blazer : vintage fuchsia floaty blouse : Body & Soul navy tapered floral pants : Primark jade green sling-back...


  • mint boyfriend blazer: vintage
  • fuchsia floaty blouse: Body & Soul
  • navy tapered floral pants: Primark
  • jade green sling-back wedges: Friday to Sunday
  • bluebell studded suede bag: Chrysalis

It's the sixth day of September already and I have ton of things to do in my head. Not sure how I'm gonna survive with this all-over-my-body-ache. Even my computer and internet choose to be against me and don't help at all. I'm so familiar with this unstable connection and on-and-off PC. It's just the same shit on different month, no?



Okay. Remix look again. I combined this look and this look to create an outfit that I'd wear on (imaginary) New York Fashion Week slash the beginning of fall. Blazer is such a wardrobe staple on fall season but I'd probably opt cardigans for this fall since I begin to collect ones. Yaaayy. I start to think this blouse (which I bought 5-6 years ago) has a special place in my heart because it's the last thing I'd throw on when I have nothing to wear. Such a life-saver. Oh, pardon my face on the last photo, my hubby said it looks like I want to punch people. Do you think so? :P





ps. Thanks for following and leaving comments on my blog. Even if I don't always have time to reply your comments but it means a lot to me. Really. I'd love to have a constant hours to do blogwalking but I guess I just haven't found my time yet. Sorry for that :( 


spread your love: bloglovin / facebook / twitter / instagram / lookbook / chictopia / pinterest

You Might Also Like

12 twist and shout

  1. i love the Primark tapered pants! And the color of this look is flattering!

    -----------------------------------------------------
    Putri Soe
    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pants :) seneng deh sekarang uda sering outfit post lagi ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the pants and the colors in this outfit. you look so chic & pretty at the same time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi local blogger <3
    love your blazer, dear
    follow each other?
    Bisous :*

    http://sequin-queen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great mix of colours :)
    love the blazer so much, and the pants are such an eyecatcher ♥
    have a nice day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. tikaaaa .. you're still adorable as always :* apa kabar ? mwihhihihi

    ReplyDelete
  7. babyyyy.. lovin the mint blazer. i missed you like hell. <3

    Bisous. xx
    Myrrh Goldframe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your top babe, btw do you mind following each other?

    http://sasavalencia.blogspot.com/

    Dress Me Up

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like the way you mixed the colour and of course the flowery pants looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like your hairstyle!! good election of colors, they look great together! :)

    ❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute look, love this ensemble....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.