love burns.

heart-printed peterpan blouse : Primark navy pleated skirt : vintage blue mickey scarf : Centro dept. store three-tone strap wedg...


  • heart-printed peterpan blouse: Primark
  • navy pleated skirt: vintage
  • blue mickey scarf: Centro dept. store
  • three-tone strap wedges: Topshop
  • royal blue totebag: Invictus

Everything seems overwhelming now with this and that going on in my head. Got caught by a little cold really doesn't help. Runny nose isn't cute at all.



I just realized I'm so into navy blue and I've decided that it'd be my fave color from now on. You're probably gonna see A LOT of navy later. As my new-in-closet vintage skirt, it has a perfect length and delightful feeling. I just can't wait to style it with other items in my wardrobe. Oh boy, this lazy-and-messy braid is a bit weird for me and I really miss my hat this time...





 (while I'm stuffing myself here with a lot of vitamin C and tissues...)
Enjoy your weekend, guys! xx


spread your love: bloglovin / facebook / twitter / instagram / lookbook / chictopia / pinterest

You Might Also Like

50 twist and shout

  1. I really love hearts prints! You look great with them. Nice color too. :)

    By the way, been following your blog already. Hope you can follow me back now. :) Thanks dear!

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://lookbook.nu/chenmeicai
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2957855
    http://www.nuffnangx.com/user/hJK222B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello <3 thank you for visiting my blog!
    I'm really happy!
    if you want we can exchange followers, I have just become your folower <3 I hope parts <3
    see you soon, kisses

    Blogs> http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

  3. great outfit, love it..
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the perfect vintage skirt !

    See U !

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, it was wonderful :)
    your style is amazing!

    xx, rebecca
    awayinparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks! you look lovely. :) x

    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so adorable! I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely, I adore your outfit-and your hair is absolutely stunning!! :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the pleated skirt!

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos! Pretty hair :)


    Emm
    SPIN DIZZY FALL
    Visit me at http://spindizzyfall.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  11. A runny nose isn't cute no but this outfit is!! I love the red and navy combo, and the messy side braid :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kak marla this is super vintage look! Love so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the color combination <3 You look amazing as always! xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really, really cute outfit! I love how you styled it!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a sweet top with the lovely little prints!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely blouse and wedges! you look chic and adorable xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely style I'm your new follower hope you can follow back!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your style , your red top is beautiful.. ><
    wanna do a follow for follow? ^^ charmingberryz.blogspot.com

    Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  19. you are just adorable! love your braid and the red and blue combo :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. i like the combinations!
    what a lovely blog you have :)
    following you now, and as well on bloglovin.
    return the love by following me back?

    stay in touch♥ PETICHELIE

    ReplyDelete
  21. you look sweet and cute

    ♥,
    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your bag so much :) I admire how you play with colour so wisely ! Could you please consider following each other? www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter:@shineonbyandrea Facebook: www.facebook/shineonbyandrea

    ReplyDelete
  23. such a lovely top! <3
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete
  24. you look lovely! >_<
    love your wedges <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the color combo of this outfit!!! You look so lovely!!


    The Closet 365

    ReplyDelete
  26. love the total outfit :D
    you look gorgeous ♥

    ReplyDelete
  27. oh so lovely! you tied the two colors together with you shoes, they're so cute :D

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. You look soo cute <3 Love the skirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. The peter pan blouse is the cutest thing! There's just something old school about this look that I really like! Loving your style and will definitely be back!

    Fang Ting
    ftashion

    ReplyDelete
  30. I don't know why I alwasy love when red combine with blue. And I don't know why you always did it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  31. love this vintage look! you're adorable as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. hey there, thanks for checking out my blog & for the comment! you have a really nice blog & i love your hair :)

    xo/Ola
    blogdirtysecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I adore navy blue on you ~ those shoes are amazing!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the vintage feel of this outfit and the color combination is timeless. :)

    WIsh&Wear

    ReplyDelete
  35. great outfit! those shoes look so amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. You're cute :) next meet up ikut, ya? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. what a cute tooop <3

    bellionducky.

    ReplyDelete
  38. You look so pretty! ;) I'm following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Navy blue suits you! I can never make my braids look as effortlessly chic as yours :) what's your secret?

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hope you feel better soon! :)

    Love your top and shoes :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love navy too,and this outfit is wonderful,so elegant and ladylike.I love the red and the navy such a classic colour combination.
    Love your natural style,thanks so much for your sweet comment and for letting me know about your fab blog,defiantely following and I hope you have a fabulous day x

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love this outfit, and your hair!!!

    Please check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    Helen

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  43. adoring this outfit too, so cute!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  44. This outfit is so fun and playful. Adore this ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  45. Cute outfit. Love the blouse!

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.