jungle boogie.

black tweed jacket : Uptown Girl tulip-printed peterpan collar top : Topshop candy color cotton skirt in green : c/o Wholesale Ord...



One more resolution: discover more of new music, watch more old movies, and read more books. With my tiring daily routine, one of each a week is all I can ask for...



It's very easy peasy simple look but a bit polished with Chanel-esque tweed jacket and a fancy vintage bag. This top is one of my daily pieces that I wear over and over again and I finally feature it on the blog. The tiered sleeves simply add the joyfulness. As for the skirt, it's shorter than I expected but the jersey fabric makes it quite comfy. And I finally found a perfect pair of go-to loafers! 





ps. If I didn't edit the tone of the photos, I'd look extremely pale. Blame the super bright sun. My slanted-eyes say everything...


You Might Also Like

11 twist and shout

  1. Lovely post my dear!


    Kisses from Bucharest,

    Silvia

    www. rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww love your skirt dear! The color is soo nice! Hyped also in lookbook Marla! :)

    ★♡ Clothingloves.com Feature! (^_^) ♡★
    Clothingloves.com Black & White Ensemble and Winners of my 1st Blog Giveaway!
    ...and congrats to my 1st Blog Giveaway Winners

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the print on that top, and your shoes, and your bag, and well everything really I guess.

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete
  4. kakak nggemesin mirip priscilla blink pipi tembemnya hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice classy outfit! like it

    My blog
    donnaiveh.blogspot.com

    Wanna follow each other on GFC,FB,Twitter?

    have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing post!! :)
    Would you like to follow each other? :)


    http://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico
    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bag is lovely, and the top brings to mind the annual "Tulip Time" festival in Holland, MI. It's a huge deal, and there are tulip fields as far as the eyes can see. Pretty spectacular, really

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your skirt! :)Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.