shade of blue.

deep blue wool blend coat : c/o Milanoo floral print skater dress: River Island black beret hat: Ebay Awake wedge ankle boots ...


  • deep blue wool blend coat: c/o Milanoo
  • floral print skater dress: River Island
  • black beret hat: Ebay
  • Awake wedge ankle boots: Asos
  • black tiny backpack: vintage

I'm happy. Period.


 

These babies aka coat, dress, and shoes just recently came to my mailbox and I couldn't be any happier. Sounds cheesy, but for me... *ahem* happiness comes in a form of a warm and thick wool coat in a gorgeous shade of blue, an exquisite floral print in a comfiest fabric of my-favorite-shape-ever dress, and perfect go-with-everything-in-my-closet black ankle boots (my long search is finally over...). Gosh, I love hyphenation.

 




ps. Have you joined my Indressme giveaway? It's still on-going and you could win $40 coupon! :D


You Might Also Like

9 twist and shout

  1. when i see your face & outfits i feel the world still peaceful , don't know why i feel this ,
    love the teal coat .

    come by & check my latest ( weekend @ the mall )
    N@NY
    http://nanybuz91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. super loving this outfit!
    love the teal color of your coat, it matches so well with the vintagey floral dress! perfect look ♥


    cheers,
    THE FAD MADNESS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me and you ..we are coat freaks. Eventho we live in this sucha tropical country but that wont make us abandone our babies
    Yeahh. Woof ya. Love this teal coat .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! Your dress and coat look amazing together

    Xenia
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look adorable and cheerful!that blazer and the skater dress are really a sweet matching!:)

    xx
    http://sunnysunartiyo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really nice coat. Goes well with your dress! Very pretty :)

    xx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.