out of limits.

vintage blouse with crochet lace collar : c/o Chicnova navy tapered pants : Zara blue mickey scarf : Centro dept. store three-ton...

 photo _MG_0410_zpse2f01cc3.jpg

  • vintage blouse with crochet lace collar: c/o Chicnova
  • navy tapered pants: Zara
  • blue mickey scarf: Centro dept. store
  • three-tone strap platform wooden wedges: Topshop
  • satchel bag with scallop trim and buckles in lilac: Asos

Hello, cupcakes! Finally, an outfit post again. Happy fasting for everyone who celebrates it. The fact that Ramadhan month comes along together with sale month (WHAAAAAT.) is a bit tempting, no? Welcoming Eid Fitr, I think I'd need some new clothes for my little family. But too many shops to browse is such a hassle as I don't have much time to shop online these days (okay, I'm actually kidding. I ALWAYS have time to shop). As for Ramadhan special month, Zalora is currently having a crazy sale in their webstore and I can't help but drooling over everything. Zalora is like an online mall (with free shipping nationwide!) so everything is like available here and it's easy peasy to shop that I don't need to get out (and dress up) to do it. Maximum yayness!


 photo _MG_0420_zps2a3add24.jpg
 photo _MG_0455_zps9ffd761d.jpg
 photo _MG_0438_zps50595128.jpg
 photo _MG_0462_zps144fa6df.jpg
 photo _MG_0449_zps918be2e5.jpg
 photo _MG_0444_zps02e8bc79.jpg

Have I told you if I'm a sucker for navy and red combo? Well, the look says it all...







spread your love: bloglovin / facebook / twitter / instagram / lookbook / chictopia / pinterest

You Might Also Like

4 twist and shout

  1. Navy and red,are great combos :)) !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love your top, especially the prints <3 happy fasting too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so retro I think kak! ^^
    do you have instagram? I'd like to follow you :*


    visit my little cream button | instagram

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.