complicated situation.

fuchsia pink frilly jacquard dress : c/o Persunmall white studded belt : Asos black opaque tights : Asos black suede wedge sandals...

 photo _MG_4174_zps5ef02d3b.jpg
 photo _MG_4196_zpsb224e46b.jpg


It's been a while since my last post on this blog and I'm deeply sorry for that :(
Having a family and my own small business do take my free time for usual blog-walking and actually... any blog-related stuffs. I do enjoy my new routines but God... I realized I miss blogging so much that it hurts I was really passionate to do this years ago and now I always procrastinate to just simply write something on my blog or reply my blog-related emails for 'do nothing' on my bed after being tired to do other stuffs (bed is always tempting, right?) :(


 photo _MG_4137_zps08878ebf.jpg

 photo _MG_4233_zps0c6c9219.jpg
 photo _MG_4096_zps4a20a304.jpg
 photo _MG_4240_zpsd310b020.jpg
 photo _MG_4165_zps72b2f187.jpg
 photo _MG_4197_zpsbcd5dbcd.jpg
 photo _MG_4142_zpsfdda1efd.jpg
 photo _MG_4206_zpse1e4f4ae.jpg

These pics were from months ago and I just had a chance to post it now. Hopefully you won't wait for too long for my next post. Hopefully.






 Have a wonderful weekend, loves! xx


You Might Also Like

5 twist and shout

  1. pretty dress! and good luck with everything in life ok!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Persunmall fuchsia pink frilly jacquard dress is very pretty and I love the colour! You styled it very nicely with your black Asos tights. I don't post that much either - averaging maybe once a month, but it always feels good when I finally do. I enjoyed seeing and reading this outfit post and update. You look great! :)

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember it had been quite some time since you were last here. Great dress by the way

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking gorgeous in that pink dress <3


    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.