undertow.

  Have you ever heard about Zalora's new campaign 'OWN NOW' ? It's basically integrated campaign in 7 countries ( Philip...

  photo _MG_4500_zpseaf36309.jpg
 photo _MG_4505_zpsdcad61a7.jpg

Have you ever heard about Zalora's new campaign 'OWN NOW'? It's basically integrated campaign in 7 countries (Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Hongkong, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia) features models and young influencers from across Asia bringing the 'OWN NOW' idea to fashion and lifestyle. The campaign is Zalora's way to influence people to express their confidence through what they wear or what they do. The different 'OWNS' featured throughout the duration of campaign include 'OWN THE DAY', 'OWN THE NIGHT', 'OWN THE PRINT' and 'OWN LEBARAN'. You can join 'OWN NOW' movement by posting your pictures with #ownnow hashtag to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. Make the #ownnow on your own now! ;)

  • navy swallow wrap dress: vintage
  • white studded belt: Asos
  • bowy straw round hat: vintage
  • off white t-bar mary janes: Bonbons (AU)
  • satchel bag with scallop trim and buckles in lilac: Asos
  • NYX Round Lipstick in Lousiana

 photo _MG_4496_zps022da812.jpg
 photo _MG_4545_zpsa145f9e5.jpg
 photo _MG_4512_zpsf7db4727.jpg
 photo _MG_4550_zpse89ffe51.jpg
 photo _MG_4577_zps01bd7e0c.jpg
 photo _MG_4567_zpsd0df1efb.jpg
 photo _MG_4498_zps9589883f.jpg
 photo _MG_4575_zps54703160.jpg
 photo _MG_4511_zpsd564e12b.jpg
 photo _MG_4542_zps77a58a73.jpg


I'm out of excuse to explain why I disappeared from this blog for quite a long time. But now I'm back with my typical vintage-girly outfit which include one of the most comfy dresses I've ever worn in my life and my new-to-me vintage hat which looks huge on my head and that's the reason I love it.


  

Have an ecstatic weekend, dolls! xx


spread your love: bloglovin / facebook / twitter / instagram / lookbook / chictopia / pinterest

You Might Also Like

3 twist and shout

P.S. I Love You.