human nature.

tiny houndstooth blazer: thrift store loose silk blouse: t...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • tiny houndstooth blazer: thrift store
  • loose silk blouse: thrift store
  • wet-look leggings: Topshop
  • handmade hairclip: gift
  • Jackie-O round sunnies: Forever 21
  • patent oxford booties: Forever 21
  • granny sling purse: Screamous (local clothing store)

This is what I wore yesterday, yeah, for work. I'm sorry that I looked like a mess. I was so tired and sweating. Duh. The weather is a bit absurd lately. Freakin hot at noon and friggin cold at nite, or reversely. I found this silk top last week on thrifting day with Lauretha. With cool Balmain-ish shoulder-pads and only about $1! The handmade piece is from Claradevi on blogger meet-up last week too. Also, I found a new background because I'm bored enough of the old ones. I just have to walk a hundred meters from the store to reach this ugly forest-wannabe. Haha =P
Anyway, I just watched Michael Jackson's This Is It this evening. Welcoming the trailer...


It's ah-mazing. Really worth to watch for MJ fans, or not. The fact that he prepared for the concert perfectly, creatively involved with every aspect of the production, from the staging and choreography, to the music, lighting, production design and conception of the original short films and video backdrops is really surprising yet very touching. He was at aged 50 and performed as well as 10 years ago. He really really wanted the best for his fans. He was and he still is the best entertainer that the world have ever had. It would have been the best concert on earth if the tragedy didn't happen. I miss you so much, MJ!
And I spotted two or three Balmain jackets! OMGEE! *drooling* I'm pretty sure they're from Balmain. You know, the fierce shoulders. He looked really good on those female jackets. Oh yes, he did. I think it's just because he was so skinny, size 0 I guess..

follow on lookbook
follow on chictopia


You Might Also Like

50 twist and shout

  1. I love this simple, classic outfit! I always admire how your clothes are bought on a budget but you still look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeeee .!! first comment..
    im amazed at this look !! it's soo awesome girl :D
    you rock this androgyny look very well ..
    i'm loving your sunnies very much .

    glistersandblisters.blogspot.com
    keep bloggin girl !

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh.. love it ! love it ! love it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful! Love your blazer so much! It is perfection! I cannot wait to see This Is It. Plan on seeing it this weekend. I love Michael Jackson, and I know this movie will make me miss him even more.

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the location,nice shirt ,cool pants ,awesome blazer,adorable tights and fabulous ur shoes :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christina: thank you so much. well my financial situation forces me to do that, to be honest. hahahah =P

    michelle_: thank you so much, dear! <33

    sugahpuff: merci, girl =D

    Dylana: thank you so much! yeah, you should watch it. awesome movie =D

    Zhcsyra hp: megathanx for the nice compliment, baby <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look really great-I love it all!! Especially the blazer and shoes. And glad you enjoyed This is it, hopefully going to see it soon fingers crossed :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blazer.

    Carmen.xx.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tasha Gregson: thank you so much! This Is It is really worth to watch =D

    areta: merci, baby <3

    Carmen: thank you so much =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. your blazer is so amazing! lovely outfit, it looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kelly: awww really sweet of you! thanks <33

    ReplyDelete
  12. the blazer and the sun glasses are the best !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love ur outfits, I love how you combine a blazer with wet look leggings :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. June Paski: thank you so much! i just threw everything on =D

    ReplyDelete
  15. wew..
    like your vintage bag,,,where did you buy it?
    and also the handmade from claradevi,,

    nice post!
    :)

    keep blogging,,if you never mind,,just visit my blog too dear...

    HUG.
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. Teresia Mega Oktafianti: i bought it in my work-place. hehehehe. thank you dear <33

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love your beautiful blouse! U look stunning here! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sarah: thank you so much! <33

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a classic and great look, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Posh: thanks a lot! you made my day ;D

    ReplyDelete
  21. i'm diggin this.. your hair looks awesome ...
    thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow!!
    You look amaizing, very oryginal.

    Your blog is fantastic and very, very insipiring.
    :D I add your blog to my blog list, becouse I love your style.

    ps. thanks for comment:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. totally love this darling, gorgeous!
    love the blog, so glad i found it
    thanks for the sweet comments, ive linked you!

    -cma
    check out my blog @
    cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your outfit SO much ! Your blog is great ! I'm not a big fan of MJ, but I really want to see that movie. Everyone says that it is really really great !

    Thanks for the comment on my blog :) I bought that purse from a vintage store and I love it !

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. you have lovelyyy long hair<3

    ReplyDelete
  26. lovely hair, pretty face, cool outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. hey :)
    jangan lupa untuk ikutan giveaways at my blog yaaaa :))

    ReplyDelete
  28. hey thanks for commenting on my blog !
    I've got something special for your blog up on my latest post .
    hope you can check it out soon :D

    keep blogging girl :)
    glistersandblisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. my baby, versicle! finally changing background.. yeah! love it.. this ugly forrest wannbe ahah. Love you Butch!

    is that the shirt you've thrifted with me'eh?? wowowowowowwwwwww! magnif!

    I MISSED YOU.. I MISSED YOU AND I MISSED YOU!

    wait for the package my dear! after the job payment. i'll send it to you ASAP!
    i'm fokkin broke y'know! =***

    ReplyDelete
  30. You look great sweety,love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  31. VersaStyle: thank you, dear! no prob at all ;D

    LumpexoHoliczka: awww really sweet of you! you just made my day! thank you thank you <33

    CMA: thank you so much! you're too kind =D

    Uniqua: ohh thankssss! you should! it's really worth to watch =DD

    -elle♡: bunch of thanks, baby! =]]

    ReplyDelete
  32. Shirley Wijaya: such a nice compliment! thanks a lot, dear =]]

    Sabila Anata: gonna check it out soon =]

    michelle_: awww thanks! gonna check it out asap =D

    myrrh goldframe: hahahahahaha. yeaaaaah. i'm bored with the old ones. enough, really. yeeeees. that's the shirt!!! miss you too! and thanks for the soon-to-be-mine package. wkwkwkwkwkwkw =**

    Mila: thank you so much =DD

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks for your comments. If you like Constance Jablonski you should check this out

    http://www.fashiongonerogue.com/2009/10/vogue-nippon-constance-jablonski-by-laura-sciacovelli/#more-14559

    Decembers Vogue Nippon

    HAPPY HALLOWEEN! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ahhh I love the blazer :)

    -xtina
    www.thisisxtina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Sarah: aww thanks for the link <3

    xtinagirl: thank you so much =]]

    ReplyDelete
  36. Olá! thank you for your kind words ;) Have a nice weekend, yeah! And by the way, nice post yay! Come check Chanel and Japan fashion week, hope u enjoy it.

    @ MaisonChaplin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. MAISON CHAPLIN: merci! no prob at all. gonna check it out asap <3

    ReplyDelete
  38. augustalolita: thanks, dear =]

    ReplyDelete
  39. love, love, LOVE this outfit, and your blog is fabbb!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  40. (always)alanna: thank you, baby! you're so kind =D

    ReplyDelete
  41. ooh please tell me where are the good thrift shops in jogja

    ReplyDelete
  42. candka: oh, do you live in jogja? well, mostly good thrift stores are located on the south of jogja. coba di sepanjang jalan ke pasar ngasem atau di belakang2 jl. pasar kembang. klo yg jauh lagi di sekitar jl. paris. hehe. hope it helps =]

    ReplyDelete
  43. you look so cute i love this look

    XX
    Vi from Cali

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love this outfit! I went to THIS IS IT last week, I loved it! I spent the whole time singing on my seat! AMAZING!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  45. Emilie: thank you! really? aaahhh me too! xD

    ReplyDelete
  46. yo i absolutely love the pic..the quality...the simplicity..the theme..and your outfit
    its very plain jane with an organic effect to it
    i love it!!! (my fav song by mj too <3)
    cool blog by the way

    1dopekidd.blogspot.com
    live love and create truth

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.