nona.

lacey-patterned drapery top worn as cape: local boutique misty coat-tail l...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • lacey-patterned drapery top worn as cape: local boutique
  • misty coat-tail loose ts: Body & Soul
  • grey pleated skirt: thrift store
  • blackberet: ebay
  • ruched back-laces boot: Topshop
  • metallic big handbag: Every for Invictus (local clothing store)

Yoooo.. I'm back! I promise myself and my readers to post more often and throw away all the laziness to edit pictures or write some unnecessary words like these or upload the pics on tinypic, etc. Is it good to see me posting again for less than a week, eh? Or are you getting bored here? Oh.. Whatever.
This is me, on lazy Sunday, I'm currently having this flu and it's killing me softly. A party was held at my work-place last nite but I've taken my medicine so I couldn't even drink. But I'm totally proud of myself that I could stay sober last nite. It's not easy to see your friends was getting drunk and you're not. And it was not crowded like I expected before so the fact that I just smoked a lot (and sneezed A LOT too)
and just sat down on the stairs and saw everyone dancing, OMFG, it sucked.
Anyway, this is what I wore to work
few days ago. I came up with the idea when I see this drapery top fell out when I browsed my closet and tried to decide what I would wear that day. I don't have THAT MUCH clothes and I'm good at wearing clothes errr.. repeated. Haha. The key is I just don't want to look the same like the way I've worn before. If you see this and this, that's what I'm talking about. The first one is the original look and the second one is when I gathered the drapes and clipped them with a bow tie. Looks different? Okay. And it's time to wear the top as a cape! Yeah, cape! You know, I just wear it but I didn't put my arms through the sleeves. And I also wore a loose shirt and a skirt that I've posted here before. And THAT beret, too! No, I'm not bored yet. But I got these new shoes a week ago! I couldn't really walk in these shoes (it hurts like hell!) but I'm so happy! I know, beauty is pain =P

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh and my bestfriend, Hanna, wants to say Aloha! =]
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sorry for posting too much pictures and bore you with the long stories. I just can't help it. Haha xD

follow on lookbook
follow on chictopia


You Might Also Like

61 twist and shout

  1. Holla baby! hey black riding hood! uwhh can't wait to hug you, my dear!! (danca..dance..dance) i got present for ya!

    the shoes!!!!! kill me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know that i SOOO love your blog right ?
    hehehe love all of your pics
    i don't really read the stories but i sooo love the pictures and totally your style
    you always shock me in all of your new posts
    keep it up ka !

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve all the layering going on here!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. creative!
    and i really like your idea about using a top as a cape hihihi and i love your boots (esp with the gold line)!it looks so simple but completed your whole outfit :D
    and yes, i agree with sabila anata, i always love your pics in your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blackberet,,
    like it...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats girl for Gogirl competition. =)
    i loveee ur boots and this winter style =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. myrrh goldframe: thank you, beb! can't wait to see you soon <33

    Sabila Anata: hehe thank you, cutie! you made my day =DD

    Dylana: thank you so much, dear! =]]

    Myria Rafiz: thank you very much, myria! i like to come up with something 'new' =P

    Teresia Mega: thank you! i like it too xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Velo: thanks a lot, dear! <33

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alita Claudia: thank you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh just found your blog!! Great shots sweet.

    Jess :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look great with this outfit

    greatings :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. harlequins party: wow thank you so much! i'm bored with the background, though =P

    lady rock: megathaaaaanx, love! <33

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh and you just made me blushing, Vanessa. haha xD

    ReplyDelete
  14. great layering and shoes! hope you feel better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey :)
    Styling kamu bagus lho

    XX
    lily

    ReplyDelete
  16. you're beautiful! and I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Elizabeth: thank you so much! hopefully. i'm totally sick of this flu =P

    Antonio Barros: awww thanks! appreciate it =D

    lilylove: makasih, lily <33

    Emily Cato: aahhh thank you! <33

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVELY OUTFIT AND YOUR ROCKIN THAT BERET!

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this outfit! The booties are adorable and that hat is amazing. I always try them on but I don't think I can pull it off. Yours looks great, though!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jowy: thank you so much, love <33

    Children of the 90s: thanks a lot! just wear it confidence anyway. you'll look great in that too =D

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the drape and movement in your pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic look, love the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  23. nona nona im outta my head without you :P
    eh you pose good on the second photo from the top.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow...the shoes look great...i am sorry that they hurt......and your handbag is so yummmm!!

    www.callmestylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. love ur tops soo much love, it's so stunning!

    thanks for ur lovely comments, sewing it's very easy, you can do it too, just little bit excercise everydays :0

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Rebecca, The Clothes Horse: thank you so much for the nice comment <3

    deep_in_vogue: awww thankssss =D

    fina: that's riteeee! nikki's grandmama =D
    thanks, finaa =]]

    Noble Beeyotch: i just need more practice to wear these. hehe. thank youu <3

    June Paski: merci, june! i wish i had more times to practice. and a lovely sewing machine too. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this look!!! Especially the tops!!...=)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fashion-Maverick: awww thank you so much, heidi =DD

    ReplyDelete
  29. nice pics,marla!!love them so much..you got the style!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. you look so lovely even when you are sick dear .
    congratz on being Fashion Tag of the Month of GoGirl mag ! you have lovely style dear..

    and great beret hat by the way :) love the lace up boots as well.. i can tell that they're quite high from the pics.. but like u said, we need to suffer from fashion at times.

    keep bloggin!
    glistersandblisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. btw, i followed you through google friend connect .
    hope u wont mind following me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. u-ung: thank you so much, dear <33

    michelle_: wow thanks a lot for the nice words. really, i appreciate it =]

    ReplyDelete
  33. loooove these pics ! and the outfit is soo cool

    ReplyDelete
  34. Victoria-H: thank you so much for the nice words =]

    ReplyDelete
  35. Amazing boots! Love the whole look so much <3

    moichanelcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. moichanelcouture: thanks a lot for the love <333

    ReplyDelete
  37. thikaaaa..always love how you wear your outfit ;)..you always look good on them..and the best pasrt is you're just great at mix&match clothes!! :)

    pencahayaan foto-fotonya baguss bgt thik..pake kamera apa say?itu karena kameranya apa krn editannya yaa?hehe

    anw,,how's the blogger meet up with clara and lauretha? post something about it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  38. FiKa: thank you <33
    aku pake kamera Olympus E-300. cahayanya emang aku edit (diterangin) dikit. tapi dari kameranya juga ga terlalu gelap. cuma aku suka yg terang2 aja. hehehe.
    seru bangeeeet. ini lagi ngedit potonya. tunggu ya =P

    ReplyDelete
  39. loving your cape and boots <3

    ReplyDelete
  40. thanks so much for your comment!
    i absolutely love this outfit! and your bag is amazing too

    ReplyDelete
  41. Lidwina Grata: thank you, ninaaa <3

    Ljubica: thank you so much for the nice words =D

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love this whole look!!! the shoes are gorgy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Beauty Bible: thank you so much! they're my fave shoes ;D

    ReplyDelete
  44. Thanks for your comment on my blog,
    love the outfit! And love your blog :)
    X Lvst

    ReplyDelete
  45. Lvst: no prob, honey! thank you so much for dropping by <3

    ReplyDelete
  46. im following your blog! you are stunningly stylish :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. little heroine: thank you so much, baby! appreciate it <33

    ReplyDelete
  48. i love your outfits!!! this layering is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. anna bu: thanks a lot! really sweet of you <3

    ReplyDelete
  50. Lovely look! You are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  51. ROBINE: wow thanks! you're too kind <33

    ReplyDelete
  52. this look is gorgeous,
    i love your layering
    and them shoes!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  53. Sapphire: wow thanks a lot <33

    ReplyDelete
  54. I really like your look, espacialy the one I saw on Chicisimo.com !

    See ya !

    ReplyDelete
  55. i love this outfit...the layers r perfect !! the styling is too... very well done

    www.donotshoeme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Prutha: thank you so much <33

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.