the holy insaners meet-up.

Hey guys, how are you doin? Well well well, bring it on. I'm the first to post this. Me, Lauretha a.k.a myrrh goldframe , and Cla...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hey guys, how are you doin? Well well well, bring it on. I'm the first to post this. Me, Lauretha a.k.a myrrh goldframe, and Claradevi a.k.a Sunflares Plethora managed a blogger meet-up plan when Lauretha came from Surabaya just for meeting us on October 20th. It was awesome. First, Lauretha and her friend (and then he'd be our lovely driver and photographer. Hahaha.), Awan, fetched me at my work-place. It was the first time I saw her, God.. she's so tiny and skinny! And she curses a lot. Just like me. Hahahaha. I love her. And then we caught up with Claradevi at Dixie. She's tall and so pretty and looked very fragile yet lovely. But then you'd know that she's not that goody goody. Raaawwwwwrrrr.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lauretha gave me and Claradevi the nicest gifts. We got a buttoned jeans-vest and a zippered jeans-vest. Also, Claradevi wrapped her handmade hair-clips in lovely small sacks for us. They're deadly cute!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I just can't tell you with any words how insane we were. We were not stop talking (in Javanese, too!), laughing so hard, joking about anything (even the waiter joined us. ahoy!), eating yummy food, and taking A LOT of pictures and doing some crazy things. Yeah! I was amazed that we didn't need any ice breaker just for talking each other. It was just like meeting old friends. And the mutual friends connection between us helped a lot.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm so happy to meet them. Really. I just think that we were separated at birth. Hahaha. I'm actually not a kind of person who believed that anybody could be real friends through cyber world. Now, I do. Feel the chemistry between us and I believe that we'll be good friends! Exciting, huh?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
faces: me, Lauretha, and Claradevi

Too bad that Claradevi had a dancing class at 8pm so we had to say goodbye to her while me and Lauretha continued our adventure to other cafe called Kedai Poci Unik to meet her friends which are my old friends too =D
The day after that, without Claradevi because she was really busy, Lauretha and I went to the mall (I stubbornly told her that Ambarrukmo Plaza is boring but she insisted, hahaha) and we had dinner at Pastello and talked about love-life deeply. Hello?! Hahahaha. It was flattering yet bitter too. Remembering the old days is not easy sometimes, yeah? =P
And the last day for Lauretha in Jogja, I took her to some thrift stores. It sucked that it was not really satisfying. And also, Claradevi coudn't join us again. Then, It was time for her to go home and I had to go to work, too. We didn't take pictures for our little dates *wink* but it was exciting. Very much ecstatic. God... I miss her already =/

For you guys, we created a holy masterpiece story for you. This is real joke. I mean, Claradevi was not really smoking. Hahahaha. We came up with this idea just after we were full with those yummy curry, noodles, and rice. Enjoy, people! =D

THE HOLY INSANERS

photos : Awan
photos editing : Marla Singer
script : Claradevi (I added and edited some, too. Hehe.)
starring :

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Marla Singer a.k.a Versicle., Lauretha a.k.a myrrh goldframe, Claradevi a.k.a Sunflares Plethora

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Once upon a time, two ladyrockers sat down next to a vintage geek lady. They were smoking and the lady did nothing but thinking.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
vintage geek : *whispering to herself* Oh Lord have mercy... Look at them! They must be sinners... How could I got trapped here???
ladyrocker 1 : Hey look, someone is watching you. She's a nerdy.
ladyrocker 2 : *a bit careless* Really? Great! She's our new prey! We should make her a bit 'wilder'.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ladyrocker 1 : You SHOULD try this. Smoking is holy heaven, you idiot!
ladyrocker 2 : Yeah, or try this tasty wine. It's yummy. Come on, freak!
vintage geek : I don't think I really wanna go to 'heaven' yet...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ladyrockers : BUT WE INSIST!! TRY THIS! OR THE BEER!! OR THE WINE!
vintage geek : *mumbling* Ugh, I really need to stop these bitches...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ladyrocker 1 : DRINK THIS!
ladyrocker 2 : Yeah, put it in your mouth! And this too!
vintage geek : FARRRTT! dont you see I'm OPENING my mouth, you insane!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ladyrockers : You better do what we say... or else we'll gonna make you worse than this!
vintage geek : *still mumbling* Oh shit, I can't put them down.. There's no other way to get rescued... Please help me, God...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
vintage geek : OKAY! I'll drink this! Just to make you stop disturbing me!!
ladyrockers : *watching the vintage geek lady drinking her beer*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ladyrocker 1 : Hey look! I think she's enjoying the beer...
ladyrocker 2 : Yeah, we're so great! She's having fun. Hahahaha.
vintage geek : *in her own fantasy* I see butterflies and bugs in my eyes..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
vintage geek : Oh, what the heck, I'll try this stupid cigarette too anyway!
ladyrockers : Hell yeah, baby!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And then, there were THREE holy insaners gathering on the heaven-like-hell table and doing some insane stuffs ever after.

ps. In case you're wondering. On me: misty t-shirt / mom's closet, acid wash jeans / DIY, ruched back-laces boots / Topshop.

What do you think about the story? Is it that lame? I couldn't stop laughing my ass off! HAHAHA. Anyway, I can't wait for the next meet-up with them again or with you guys! I'd love to know other bloggers anyway. Thank you and enjoy, people! =]

You Might Also Like

31 twist and shout

  1. you's are too cute♥ fun times x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are so adorable and funny and decked out in the most amazing denim vests and jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey devil! You're craaaaazeey! This is so funny, LOL, I should make similar post too. You're just the kindest ladyrocker i've ever met, I totaly understand the feeling of somehow-we-were-friend-in-the-old-days because I exactly feel the same way! Geez, miss you already!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww awww.. i envy you guys!!! really.. the three of you are gorgeous.. :) fabulous ladies and great post.. :)
    hilarious story though..
    :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Electric Kills: thank you! it was! hehe <3

    Brittany: thank you so much =DD

    kurarin: awww thanks! the denim vests are gifts from Lauretha. we didn't manage to wear jeans but we all wore jeans! yeah, Claradevi wore jeans skirt =D

    Claradevi: aaaaaaah IMYA too! you should post about the meet up! in other way. hahahaha. hangout next week, eh?

    michellehendra: hihi thanks, michelle! we just came up with the stupid story for fun =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey.. Call me Lame!
    1. I can't post as good as you My Lady! ahaha
    2. I cry reading this stupid crazeely post about us. I missed you both too much! =(

    Thank you for: all the great TIMES!! I knew i love you before i met you ladies!

    and I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING HARD on OUR story Board you put!!

    MY HOLY INSANERS! I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://domusmederline.blogspot.com/2009/10/holy-insaners-part-i.html

    It's my similar post.. but worse. hahahha.. that's owkay! the matter is I LOVE YOU Bitches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the photos,you guys are crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. myrrh goldframe: we haven't seen depoy's post. it'd be the best. hahahaha. i miss you too baby!! come back soon, LOVE <333

    Julls: thanks! we are =DD

    ReplyDelete
  11. these pictures are fun! you guys are fabulous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. fhen: thank you so much! <33

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness your blog is the bomb! Your style is so chic and effortless (it looks like)...I am so inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool photos :)

    I love your denim vests-you all look great.
    Nice blog BTW

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. The three of you are phenomenally adorable. Loving your denim vests - I think I may need one myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL that's so funny :D
    Jakarta puhleaseee.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, I see that You spent great time together (btw. look like sisters in the same vests ;) and made great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  18. you guys are crazyyyy!!! hahaha
    I can't stop laughing when I saw all photos last night on FB :p..esp the part of lady rocker&vintage geek :D..that was the best part!!!

    and agree with lidwina,,jakarta pleaseee :D..I would love to meet all of you guys!! hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  19. Indy: thank you so much! that's very nice compliment =D

    Tasha Gregson: thanks a lot, Tasha baby! <3

    Cafe Fashionista: wow thank you so much! hahaha. you should get one ;D

    Lidwina Grata: hahaha i will, nina! maybe next month and we should meet up too =DD

    blu|gallery: yes, we were! we really are separated-at-birth sisters =P thank you anyway =]

    FiKa: hahahhaa of courseeeee! yes yes yes. the story came up just like wow and it looks like movie. hahahaha. i'd love to meet you too and we'll tell ya if we come to jakarta =D

    ReplyDelete
  20. omg so fine funny.... how could i get trapped here lol so funny

    it looks like you guys had so much fun. and i love all the pics

    thanks for the lovely comments visit agian anytime

    XX
    Vi from Cali

    ReplyDelete
  21. Violet: thank you! hahahaha. just a stupid story anyway =P no prob at all =D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Monday to you!
    Ohh, this was so much fun to read and see all your fabulous photos. Seems you had loooots of fun!!

    ... and I love your header;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. The Little Fashion Treasury: happy monday too! thanks a lot for your visit, dear. and love for my header, too ;D

    ReplyDelete
  24. You girls are so cute and terribly stylish - looks like you had a great time!

    Great photos as well - love the blog :)

    visit me @ http://www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Friend in Fashion: awwww megathanks, baby! yes we had a super great time ;DD

    ReplyDelete
  26. you all look awesome sweetie!I'm glad that you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  27. nawwww you and your friends are super cute! hehehehehe and girllllllll you have won me over with your outfit posts, fell in love looking over your previous posts - s t u n n i n g !

    ReplyDelete
  28. nookie: thank you, sweetheart! yeah, we had a lot of fun =D

    annieo: thank you so much! <3 that's really a very nice compliment, dear =]]

    ReplyDelete
  29. hi, darling .... just saw your page from Lauretha's blog! you guys sooooo cool together - and absolutely love love the photo of your 3 heads on the table .... xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. UnoCosa: awww thank you for dropping by! you're too kind! =DD xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. so frickin' funny! ROLF

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.