lamf.

Superjoint Ritual 'Pentagram Logo' shirt: Fruit Of The Loom (gift fr...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • Superjoint Ritual 'Pentagram Logo' shirt: Fruit Of The Loom (gift from a friend)
  • abstract balloon-ish skirt: Invictus (a gift from my bestie, too)
  • lace short-sleeved cardigan: thrift store
  • not-so-sheer black tights: random store
  • lace-up booties: vintage
  • huge studded slingbag: D'loops (local clothing store)

Yesterday, I just spent 13 hours for work, and on my day-off. This is how I love my job so much. Hahaha. I went to pine forest for the first session of Slacker's Lookbook shoot. What a beautiful forest! I don't really like green color but seeing trees and leaves everywhere made me so comfortable.
It was such a shame that I didn't even have time to take pictures of myself. I mean, I could finally update my blog frequently. Hahaha. Well, I have these 237 photos (only from my camera and we used FOUR cameras) included ONLY seven photos of mine. Worse, it was all candid and my face looked fugly. What a pity. Ha.
I
t's deadly tiring but we had lots of fun. We got lost thrice and my poor friend had to hold in pee until we found gas station. Hahaha. But i wanna go back there again. And for my shoot, puh-lease.
Anyway, I didn't wear this outfit yesterday. I wore this few days ago and for the laziness reason, I keep the post till I have spare time to publish this. I got the band shirt from my online buddy in Solo. We have similar taste in music and Superjoint Ritual is one of our fave bands. He's a great man anyway. The skirt is also a gift from my bestie when she attended Jakarta Clothing Fest few months ago. It's Large size and too big for me but I have it altered now. And the lace short-sleeved cardigan is one of my best finds too. Loose-fit and only a buck! The sweet addition for my metal band shirt. Gaaaaaah =P

follow on lookbook
follow on chictopia


You Might Also Like

32 twist and shout

  1. surprising to see you still look awesome even with only a T-shirt. love your style ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ur studded bag :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sugahpuff: wow. very nice of you. thanks =D

    June Paski: thanks, my dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your skirt is beautiful! Love how it kind of shimmers!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice skirt and bag thika!! :D
    agree with sugarpuff comment's..how can you still look great only with a tee? hihi

    anw, just wanna let you know that my blog held a giveaways..please join if you are interested :)

    http://narilurvedyep.blogspot.com/2009/10/1st-giveaways-get-necklaces-d.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. tikoooooong hehehe (baru kenal dan udah songong aja :P)
    hey pretty marla... you look HOLY awesome :) i'm in love with your outfit, esp. the lace-y cardigans! will try to put on some tees sometimes. you make tee looks so swell... love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FiKa: awww thank you, Fika! you made my day =D
    gonna check it out soon ;D

    Claradevi: ahhhh depoooyyyy. hueheuheuhe. i feel like we're friends since primary school. hahaha. thank you so much my dear. and you should! much better if you put on your fave band shirt ;D *smooch*

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the outfit, anyway, i loooooove ur hair !

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great wearing that ! It really fits you , i really love reading your blog :) But you should post more oftenly though

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alita Claudia: thank you so much <33

    Sabila Anata: thanks, dear! i promise myself i'll post more often. for my readers, too. hehe ;D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been browsing through your pages and I really love your style! :)

    Lovin' how the skirt shines..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, biatchh! hand me over that Bag..and nobody get hurts! hurry! hahaha.. smoochies Grreeaatt NEWS!! i'll be heading to meet The Holy Insaners NEXT WEEK by TUESDAY!! Haleluyahh!!!! Get Prepared,Baby!! i'm attacking Yk!!

    ps: awas yah, abis ini aku bakal ngepost tiap jam. ahahha.. biar mampus. =***

    ReplyDelete
  13. Little Bo Peep: wow thank you! it means a lot <3

    myrrh goldframe: huahahahaha. hell noooooo.
    awawawawa is that true??? yaaaaaaaayyyyy can't wait, bitch!! i hope you make it this time!
    gaaaaaaaahhhh.. you bet? wkwkwkwkw =*

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love the material of the skirt. I guess that's the highlight of your outfit :)
    the flat boots are also great.. maybe you should try cuffing the edge for more coolness :)

    glistersandblisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. pretty you.. lovely outfit.. :)
    i don't mind darling.. keep doing the fab thing and definitely you'll go over the top! :) loving your style so damn much.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. michelle_: thank you! it's satin skirt =D
    well, it's thick leather boots. i couldn't fold them down =/ but thanks for the advice <3

    michellehendra: thank you, sweetie! your words really mean a lot to me <333

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your skirt, its color is great!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I came here from chictopia (: I love the music on this blog and it's great seeing the street photos.

    ReplyDelete
  19. styledigger: thank you so much! i'm a fan of your style <33

    Raff-chan: thank you ;D

    kurarin: ohh i know you! thank you so much for the nice words =]]

    ReplyDelete
  20. ooh great combination, i love that red skirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Elizabeth: thank you, dear =D

    ReplyDelete
  22. the last two pictures are nice!
    btw, have you join this http://motleycrue.fancorps.com/ ?

    ReplyDelete
  23. fina: thank you <3
    i've joined them. but they email me about payment for activation bla bla bla. that sucks =/
    hahahahaha.

    Malu: thank you for stopping by =DD

    ReplyDelete
  24. yre welcome. really, your hair looks wow...welcome to Los Angeles! *winking*
    yeah i hate that payment thingy..

    ReplyDelete
  25. fina: thank you! the wind helped a lot, though. hahaha. ohhh yeah, if i lived in USA, i'd love to pay anyway. hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  26. wind is the best natural photo's effect everrr
    ho'oh..hehehe

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.