oh my golly.

nude draped outerwear: vintage floral-patchwork racerback top: Friday to Sunday tie-waist khaki pants : Bloop Endorse heaven and e...

Photobucket

  • nude draped outerwear: vintage
  • floral-patchwork racerback top: Friday to Sunday
  • tie-waist khaki pants: Bloop Endorse
  • heaven and earth necklace: c/o Odette and Odille
  • lace-up peep toe wedges: Miint

Do you know how I feel when I found out that my photos were replaced by tons of ugly Photobucket logos? I freaked out. Thank God, my blog is back to normal again today. End of story.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I feel earthy in this outfit like... seriously. Hahaha. Well, I love how natural colors suit my skin tone perfectly. That's one of the reasons I leave black recently...

Photobucket
Photobucket

This nude outerwear is versatile and I could wear this with pretty much anything, in any color! Yaaaay. I worship great (and cheap) finds!

Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm not a jewelry-person much but I can't help it when I saw this beautiful necklace that Odette and Odille kindly sent to me. Thank you so much. Such a perfect last-touch for my outfit. Go check out Odette and Odille for their beautiful jewelry collection =D


Chic a peek on Chictopia

ps. Happy fasting to all Moslems! Yaaayyy. May God bless us all...


spread your love: bloglovin / facebook / twitter / instagram / lookbook / chictopia / pinterest

You Might Also Like

40 twist and shout

  1. oh yeah, these colours suit you very well! i love this natural outfit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay.finally ur blog come back as usual.no more ugly photobucket banner.hehe:)
    btw,the top super cute and u too!
    :)

    lastly,wish u Happy Celebrating Ramadhan :)

    loves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your earthy tones! This outfit is awesome on you! I love your top and shoes.

    Anthea,
    Embracing Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love ur style!! :DD

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the top, throuser and the color :D
    Happy fasting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes and those pants! love! That cardigan is super cute too, great outfit darling
    http://mypeachprincess.blogspot.com
    Love,
    xx. Peach Princess ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. really love the pants :)
    happy fasting day anyway :D

    xoxo,monica
    http://theshockingmomo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore the pants and top !

    See U !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore ur shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. super gorgeous kak!
    I lovee your tank and wedges very much :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously LOVE your wedges darling!

    ReplyDelete
  12. totally love the nude blazer!

    love the subdued tone combination on this one.

    http://dredreveries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm currently in love with the kind of pant that you're wearing :D so comfy <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your top! And this outfit is just amazing...

    http://thenovembergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look gorgeous, and that outerwear is just to die for!! love love love this look <3

    love,vdcouture

    ReplyDelete
  16. hot wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  17. veryyy nice shoes,blaser and pants! amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. loving the outwear and your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  19. really like your pants :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. all the trousers you have are always so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Superb chic outfit, dearest Maria! U look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I too loved your nude cardi...coooolll...can you suggest where in the world can I get something like that too? :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. yes, the nude and neutral pieces really do complement your skin...and that vest is a closet must-have with its versatility.

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely cardigan!;)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I always love this nude assemble, darla.. I love that top too. ;)

    miss you too, and miss Jogja like..seriously.. a lot, it's torturing- it feels a bit numb already.

    Anyway, perhaps we should have Picnic Pal photoshot together, shall we?

    The Picnic Girl

    ReplyDelete
  26. You always great in fashion ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  27. You look great :) The whole outfit is put together that well, and I'm loving those wedges and the pattern on the vest top xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Loving the wedges, just bought a new pair myself. Great combination of colors, I'm happy your pics are visible again. Did you cut your hair? x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Marla the pants are AMAZINGGGG:))) and you styled them perfectly<3<3<3

    U totally rule:*
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. lovely outfit!
    your wedges and your floral top are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  31. love the top and the nude outerwear and the nude wedges! :)

    so glad no more photobucket logos! ;p

    <3
    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. lusting those pants and shoes!!

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. another perfect pair of trousers! i envy your collection ;)

    CLOTHESURE

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love your blog and your style.

    do you want to exchange link to me??.i've linked you and follow you. Thanks dear

    ♥che♥

    ReplyDelete
  35. i feel earthy when i saw this outfit too ! ahha..
    i like ur wedges and the pants ! you always make pants look sooo easy to pull of !

    ReplyDelete
  36. kak marla, klo dijogja itu VINTAGE shopnya dimana?

    ReplyDelete
  37. Anonymous: i usually get vintage stuffs from ebay/etsy =]

    ReplyDelete
  38. Yay! Great outfit- I love the colours :))

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.