peach trees.

Rayne khaki cardigan: c/o Djody bowy scalloped top : Just Wanderlust floral lacy ski rt: Zara heaven and earth necklace : c...


Photobucket

  • Rayne khaki cardigan: c/o Djody
  • bowy scalloped top: Just Wanderlust
  • floral lacy skirt: Zara
  • heaven and earth necklace: c/o Odette and Odille
  • nude knee-high socks (worn as ankle socks): Sox Gallery
  • simple tan ankle boots: bought in Bandung

Whooooopeeeee.. Have you noticed the big changes on my blog? Yes, I've changed everything from the layout, the sidebar, yada yada yada. Looks earthy and natural, no? Well, I've learned so much from my life experience that the word 'natural' completes me so much. Hahahaha.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Nude is definitely my fave color of the season. It's like... 'this' nude has stolen my heart and it makes me cheating on black too many times. Whoa.

Photobucket
Photobucket

How about my mellow yellow nails? Yeah! The last version of American Apparel nail lacquers that I redeemed from Chic Rewards. This one is 'Butter' and yes, it's like I'm literally using melted butter for coloring my nails. Sweet.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh, and this lovely cardigan is kindly sent by Mega from Djody (including this adorable message and cute packaging). This piece is like my versatile outerwear for my to-go outfit. Very soft, comfortable (perfect loose fit!), and since I always crave everything-nude lately, then got this khaki/nude cardigan, it's just.. awesome. Go visit their online store now! =D


Chic a peek on Chictopia

Last, got featured on N.E.E.T. Magazine last month! I totally forgot to share it with you guys. Thank you so much for the chance, Stephanie!



spread your love: bloglovin / facebook / twitter / lookbook / chictopia / pinterest

You Might Also Like

44 twist and shout

  1. i love your skirt!!!
    To die for!!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new layout looks great and you looks so cute once again!

    Anthea,
    Embracing Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore the little shoes !

    See U !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the socks and new look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit,love the skirt and top.waa lucky you to got the package.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your top,skirt,cardi.
    Everything so adorable.


    ♥che♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my favourite outfits I've seen on bloglovin'. The colours are so great, you look really pretty !! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely skirt and awesome outfit! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you are so cute in this combo! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love these romantic colours and skirt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. those colors are too pretty, and that blouse is amazing <3 loving this look so much!!

    love,vdcouture

    ReplyDelete
  12. i wanted to buy the skirt last timee,, but they are too puffy, didnt suits me so i didnt bought it,, but when u wear it, it's reallyy pretty !!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. GREAT LOOK :D i love your outfit as usual, and i loveeee your bowy scalloped top, that so cute ;)

    check mine
    http://fairyflosstome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the overall look! you,re amazing as always :]

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look so cute and pretty with that skirt, bow top and neutral color.

    ReplyDelete
  16. great skirt and cardigan !
    i think you really do suit all sorts of style on you !
    and congrats for the NEET mags feature too !

    glistersandblisters dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look very beautiful!! love your top and skirt. so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your peach skirt is beautiful!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. really love your skirt! soo pretty!:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. you're sooo pretty on third photo, miss you so much thik :*

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow. you looks so stylish!
    i love this outfit:D


    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  22. I luv ur skirt. It's awesomee skirt to you :)

    @tarida_girsang

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hun you are so awesome and sweet and your outfits totally reveal that :)

    Love your style so much and this skirt is just heaven:X

    have a magical weekend:)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the ruffles on your top

    ReplyDelete
  25. that's one pretty lovely outfit..xoxo serena

    ReplyDelete
  26. I lovve your bowy scalloped top so much kak ;D So much into your skin tone..

    ReplyDelete
  27. i love your new layout so much!! love thw hole outfit! congrats for the featured :)

    natzcracker

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love your style!
    You really rock this outfit!
    Wanted to follow you but there were some problems with the internet, so I'm no following you with bloglovin!

    xlove
    http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. this is such an adorable outfit!!!
    so love the change in color on you!

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥ 

    ReplyDelete
  30. this is such a lovely outfit, girly and flirty :)


    clothes are cute
    clothes are cute

    ReplyDelete
  31. I realy love your style ;) Please can you look at my blog and tell me what im doing wrong or something? my blog is www.lateee.blogspot.com Thanks before :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. 1. You are gorgeous.
    2. I cannot BELIEVE I have never seen your blog before!
    3. Im so glad that I found it!!
    4. Can I have your entire closet? :)

    I love all of these photos and I will admit that I just spent a bit of time going through some of your older looks and was just as in love. Ah, a girl after my own heart. Hope you are having a great weekend, pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  33. that is such a darling outfit...i love every piece. Especially your floral/lacey skirt

    ReplyDelete
  34. too cute skirt and top! :D

    ReplyDelete
  35. I adore your clothes and i absolutely LOVE your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  36. i love your bow top!!
    you look pretty in those picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. congrats on the feature! Love the outfit too, so cute

    ReplyDelete
  38. you have a great look. :) and love your shoes (your skirt too)

    http://creamyandicecream.blogspot.com
    @caramel_manda

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hello There! How’s it going? Interesting post/blog indeed!

    Love Heels?

    I really think that you’ll enjoy viewing my shoe design BlogSpot! All my designs happen to be hand-drawn too! Check it out and let me know what you think? Take care x

    Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.