cold and bouncy.

I was browsing through net-a-porter.com and I could do nothing but drooling over everything there. I was looking for some winter inspirati...

I was browsing through net-a-porter.com and I could do nothing but drooling over everything there. I was looking for some winter inspiration (I know there's no winter in Indonesia, GODDAMNIT!) and now I want to share some of my fave pieces with you. Look at these coats, capes, jackets, and knits.. I can't help it.


1. Vivienne Westwood Red Label Two-tone wool-blend coat £531.91
2. Burberry Cotton-twill trench coat £621.48
3. Moschino Bouclé wool coat with ribbon flower £1,238.30
4. Sonia Rykiel Wool-felt coat dress £910.64
5. Roberto Cavalli Brocade wool coat £3,204.26

I almost died when I saw that Moschino number! I definitely would wear these beauties like... for real. Summer nights are often cold anyway. Hahaha.


1. Vanessa Bruno Cape-style bouclé-wool jacket £519.15
2. Rebecca Taylor Belted wool-blend cape £489.36
3. Emilio Pucci Cashmere and wool-blend cape £1,272.34
4. Alexander McQueen Wool belted cape £1,297.87
5. Yves Saint Laurent Asymmetric crepe cape £1,046.81

A light-weight cape is probably a good idea for tropical country. I'm so gonna find one! But not with similar price-tag, for sure...


1. Acne Velocite oversized shearling aviator jacket £1,195.74
2. Antonio Berardi Shearling and suede jacket £2,557.45
3. Burberry Prorsum Cropped shearling aviator jacket £1,586.96
4. Alexander McQueen Leather biker jacket £2,434.04
5. Vivienne Westwood Red Label Wool-blend zebra-print jacket £302.13
6. Willow Draped sequin and mesh jacket £1,731.92

Shearling, biker, asymmetrical... So-called perfection.


1. Moschino Wool and cashmere ruffled cardigan £565.96
2. D&G Wool-blend Fair Isle cardigan £408.51
3. Maison Martin Margiela Mohair-blend scalloped-knit cardigan £540.43
4. Pringle of Scotland Oversized cashmere sweater £1,187.23
5. Miu Miu Cable-knit wool sweater £523.40
6. Alexander McQueen Skull-print silk-blend cardigan £646.81

The most suitable inspiration for I-could-wear-them-in-my-tropical-country. Sweaters and cardigans are great enough for rainy days.
So, what is your favorite piece? xx


spread your love: bloglovin / facebook / twitter / instagram / lookbook / chictopia / pinterest

You Might Also Like

8 twist and shout

  1. Oooh I love them all and your new blog layer too!

    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  2. MArla I want them ALL!!! NOW :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. One word, "BREATHTAKING". I love every single piece. Wish I could have them all. If I could buy all of them I wouldnt mind that winter lasted all year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love them all, especially the beige coat !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these. the patterns are beautiful x hivennn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh love them all! it's hard to choose just one though, i love the aviators!

    Fashion Bag 411

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pieces, i'm totally fan of the knittings. Maybe we can twist, here it IS winter, but I don't like it :(

    http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love them all and going through the same dilemma over what choice or shape to pick this season!!


    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.