into the white.

broken white loose silk blouse (worn as outerwear) : thrift store slashed-leather tank : Misch @ Happy-Go-Lucky black tapered pa...

Photobucket
Photobucket

  • broken white loose silk blouse (worn as outerwear): thrift store
  • slashed-leather tank: Misch @ Happy-Go-Lucky
  • black tapered pants: c/o Love and Bravery
  • black and white bowy brim hat: local store
  • zebra painted wedges: c/o Spotlight
  • shiny slouchy bag: Flashy

Super delayed post! I took these pictures before the volcano eruption in my town and I'm really sorry that I just had time to post it by now. Everything was crazy. The volcano was even more dangerous than ever and we had to wear mask everywhere because of the dust rain. It's calming down for these couple days but the number of refugees and victims is still increasing day by day. The situation is devastating and I hope everything will be okay soon.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wore this blouse again. It's pure delicate, can't help it. Oh, and I was very surprised when I got a super lovely package from Love and Bravery. I received some of the prettiest clothes and they fit me so well. These pants are very comfy and I love the drapery pocket. Go follow them on their blog shop and like them on their Facebook!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Also received these quirky wedges from Spotlight! Yaaaaay. Don't you love the pattern? I do! These are hand-painted and I was amazed with the quality. Go grab the cutest sneakers or flatties at their store! And please say hi to my new hat! =D
ps. Please check out this post and this post by my fellow blogger friend, Claradevi (she lives in Jogja, too!) if you want to donate for the volcano victims. THE REFUGEES ARE STILL STRUGGLING. Please please please do the best as you can and Claradevi with some of her friends (one of them are my friend, too!) will distribute your donation to the refugee camps. They will report the kind of logistics, the amount of the expenses, and live-tweet about the distribution with some pictures. Follow her twitter @claradevi or my friend's @mistymimit to get more updates or you could also follow this hashtag: #pedulimerapi (mainly written in Indonesian). And if you live in Indonesia, you can donate by transferring to the bank accounts they provide on their profiles. Every little help is very useful and will be well-distributed by these angels. Thank you so much! May God bless us all..


spread your love: bloglovin / facebook / twitter / instagram / lookbook / chictopia / pinterest

You Might Also Like

27 twist and shout

  1. Lovely outfit hun, your shoes are killer

    http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i hope everything turns out all right for everyone, that is so sad and disturbing...such tragedies are so hard to overcome but i'm sure everything will work out in the end, im just glad you are okay :)
    i love this outfit too, the hat is so cute and those shoes are just amazing! good luck to all of you and i hope everything gets better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute wedges!! lucky you has received that amazing wedges :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want your shoes so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always tought that black and white outfits are so boring but I think I've just changes my mind. The shoes are awesome,really really awesome. And I also adore the texture of your shirt - in contrast with your tee :)

    You did a great job this time ! Oh,how much I love it :X

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous black and white look <3

    vdcouture

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit! I really like your top and shoes!

    http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shoes are so gorgeous as you :D Hopefully Jogja will be fine...

    ReplyDelete
  9. baik2 di Jogja yah, semoga korbannya ga makin banyak.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Killer shoes!

    Love Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  11. udaah lama ga blogging dan mampir ke blogmuu..and you still look gorgeous!! I love this outfit!! simple but when you look at the shoes, I just can wooow..superrbb

    anw,how is the situation in jogja?hope everything will get better soon :) let's pray for Indonesia!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE the hat!
    and awesome shoes!!
    =)

    http://i-put-some-new-shoes-on.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. i lovee ur style!! :D great outfit.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the way you dressed..and the shoes are stunning!!:x this outfit looks so good on you:x

    xoxo sere

    ReplyDelete
  15. hope everything goes better there!
    my prayer goes for all those victims :)

    anyway those outfits look great on you!


    (mind to check mine?
    http://zippersnbuttons.blogspot.com/
    thanks<3)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! Lovely blog! New follower! I hope you'll follow you back! ;) kiss

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely mix, darla.. I hope everything is peaceful and stay fun there. Lets pray for better condition of Merapi, will ya? *ehm..and that mr.perfect teeth's grandparent comes from Kaliurang too? (so I guessed from your tl.. ahay!)

    Love,
    The Picnic Girl

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your wedges :) and cool mix :)

    yeah let's pray for indonesia...

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. gorgeous hat :D

    cheers,
    http://constellationoflife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am one of clients from USA.
    I knew the website www.do2bag.net from my friend.
    Firstly I can’t trust buy products on the overseas website.
    But when I saw the products bought from my friends on www.do2bag.net
    I made a decision to buy one bag to have a try.
    When I received the bag,
    The perfect product made me satisfied.
    And the best service is still difficult for me to forget.
    So I will go on paying attention to more products.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You're so edgy dear with everything you wear

    Thx for appreciating our shoes
    for more info about the "killer shoes" go to www.sepatulukis.com
    follow @Spotlight_Shoes

    Thx guys!

    ReplyDelete
  23. bajunya sih bagus lhooo tik.. :DDD me suka sekaliiihhhh.. you look gorgeous here.. but you kemana.. udah lama gak nongol *gak ngaca* hahaa

    xx

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.