who needs the sunshine.

navy and white stripes shirt : Zara floral harem pants : Zara denim loafer flats: bought in Bandung bluebell studded suede bag:...


  • navy and white stripes shirt: Zara
  • floral harem pants: Zara
  • denim loafer flats: bought in Bandung
  • bluebell studded suede bag: Chrysalis

Just a short outfit post. I feel very lame for the last few days. The gloomy weather lately doesn't help at all. I got no choice but rolling around my bed with big blanket and a pile of books to read... and too much food to eat.



Yeah. This is such casual outfit. I could jump in my bed and suddenly fall asleep remembering how comfortable this outfit is! This "PJ pants" are the perfect choice for hanging around in lazy way.


And what is the best company besides my denim loafers and some good music?



Chic a peek on Chictopia






Enjoy! xx


spread your love: bloglovin / facebook / twitter / instagram / lookbook / chictopia / pinterest

You Might Also Like

24 twist and shout

  1. awesome outfit! I'm really liking your pants :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute!
    i love it:D


    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. its very casual but i love those pants the floral pring is wonderful

    XX
    Vi from Cali

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pants so much! pretty :)

    xx,
    Alviana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit. simple, and I love the combination of the stripes shirt and floral harem pants <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your outfit, especially that shoes :):)

    http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. great outfit
    i have the same top but mine is red:)

    http://ribbonpolkastethoscope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome pants and love that loafers!

    xx
    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous outfit! lovely pants!!

    http://hippiegonemad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love love love your pants! PS: Your featured on Candy Philippines April Issue. I don't know if you already know that but I'm just sharing it to you. :)

    FOLLOWING YOU NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, you're so cute! I love your shirt!

    xoxo
    Em
    mandemstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey there ;)
    miss your post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. simply nice outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. whew , may be its the first time for me see you wearing simple outfits :)
    but still stylish though :)
    love ure pants and loafers :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this casual outfit! I need a pair of those pants too! Looks so comfy. And your loafers are so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. love it!!perfect pants!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your top and your shoes! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love your floral pants! and the shoes really gorgeous too :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. GORGEOUS photos and lovely outfit :)

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. sexy shirt,darling ^__* love it!

    http://myfashion-rina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am loving the loafers! I've been saving money to buy loafers too... I'd love too have a red one though. :)

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.