snap, crackle and pop.

source Joachim Mueller-Ruchholtz shoots my fave gap-toothed blonde, Ashley Smith, in this lustrous editorial for Dansk (styled by...








Joachim Mueller-Ruchholtz shoots my fave gap-toothed blonde, Ashley Smith, in this lustrous editorial for Dansk (styled by Anders Sølvsten Thomsen). Everything screams color from the animal print clothing through to the patterned crop top, and even right down to the finer details such as the nail polish.

ps. The winner of Swim Spot giveaway is Sunaina from Fashionaina! Congrats, girl! xx


spread your love: bloglovin / facebook / twitter / instagram / lookbook / chictopia / pinterest

You Might Also Like

13 twist and shout

  1. I LOVE THIS EDITORIIALLL <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. the model look so pretty :) cool post ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the first picture is absolutely stunning! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love so much this editorial! They convised me, I need to get hot coloured lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is STUNNING <3 Great editorial!

    xx
    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I'm so happy and surprised because I never win a giveaway but this week I won 2! Thank you :)

    Great editorial, love the floral jumpsuit!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVEEEEEE THIS SHOOOT AND THE CLOTHES TOOO ... THE TOOTH GAP IS ADORABLE!!

    http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love herrr! followed ur blog, Marla :)

    xx,
    Alviana

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love those floral jumpsuits and the first combo!

    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  10. woww.. gap toothed blonde'eh? beautiful, reminds me of Jagger's. imya my biatchy. always. kisses for you and family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what she's wearing on the first pic is awesome!

    http://31-85.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.