andromeda and the milky way.

grey chunky cable-knit cardigan: Zara black and pink maxi dress : Friday to Sunday silver lacy lace-up shoes : Amanda Janes tiny...


  • grey chunky cable-knit cardigan: Zara
  • black and pink maxi dress: Friday to Sunday
  • silver lacy lace-up shoes: Amanda Janes
  • tiny leather backpack: vintage

I'm a huge fan of astronomy and visiting Bosscha in private way is one of the most amazing experiences in my life, to be honest. It's a shame that I've wasted twenty-two years of my life and I never had a chance to explore one of the most amazing places in my country (according to the geeks like meh, for sure)! How did it happen? Well, one of my relatives happened to work there and when I visited Bandung, he offered me a chance to observe Bosscha on my own for about an hour in the sunny afternoon. Whoa! I'm so excited to know nobody else was there. Too bad the dome couldn't be opened and I couldn't look through the super giant telescope. Ha. Even so, touching the telescope for the first time and exploring everything in the dome gave me shivers already.
What annoys me so much is no decent pictures inside the dome to be showed here because of the blurs and poor lights =[ Dude, I seriously need to hire a photographer to follow me everywhere or give my man some courses to take decent photos. But at least these ones are not bad at all, don't you think?



This is like... my all-time favorite sweater. Oversized, chunky, super-warm, LEATHER ELBOW-PATCHES (I DIEEE!), and in neutral color. Oh, and I'm glad I finally had chance to show you the little friend of my giant faux leather backpack.


The delightful little park on Bosscha area. Look at those flowers!


I'm just waiting for another special access to observe it at night and stargaze through the amazing telescope (even for couple minutes!). Aaaahhhh... I ask too much. But, wish me luck! Hahaha ;P
One more thing, check out my feature on Suara Merdeka.


Thanks a bunch to Clarisa for the opportunity =D


spread your love: bloglovin / facebook / twitter / instagram / lookbook / chictopia / pinterest

You Might Also Like

28 twist and shout

  1. The outfit looks very comfortable! Love the whole outfit from head to toe <3

    xx
    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely place!

    Nice cardi and cute shoes!

    Congrats on the feature!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel so warm by seeing your warmy outfit :)
    I live in Bandung but I've never been to Bosscha :p should go there soon, I think.

    Cute pictures :)

    Check out my blog la femme, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That oversize sweater is to-die-fooooorrr!!!! I want! want! want!! *tell me first whenever you decide to put that on your blogshop! hehehe..

    Hugs,
    The Picnic Girl

    Join my 2nd blogaversaire giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow love your outfit :)


    http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this :) you look great those shoes are just amazin !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. woooow, i love your maxi dress :):)it's simply creative and gorgeous :)

    http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely outfit, and cute oxoford shoes <3

    Little Berries

    ReplyDelete
  9. stargaze. take me bebbbbbb!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we should spend more time together. miss you too bad.. :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your long dress and shoes too!

    xx,
    Beauty Splashes

    ReplyDelete
  11. love ur Zara cardigan, the shoes is superbbbb cool , love it !

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's a really nice outfit! the cardigan was beyond amazing! love the shoes :)

    http://freestyleland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG i love your cardigan and dress so much! you look fabulous marla!

    http://hippiegonemad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love the way you combine<3 you really inspired me! i link your blog<3

    visit mine xx

    http://imnotstylish2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your knit sweater marla.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. your sweater is really adorable<3 love it!
    i live in Jakarta and never gone to Bosscha.
    i think this holiday i will go there:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. i looove your overall look. esp heart ur cardigan&pink maxi dress so frickin much! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. hai hai.. nice outfit.
    salam kenal :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I lovee your outfit. I bet you're going to be the most gorgeous mommy <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. THE OUTFIT IS BRILLIANT!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the shoes and the knit cardigan!

    JOIN MY GIVEAWAY:
    http://missgricia.blogspot.com/2011/05/very-first-giveaway.html

    www.missgricia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. i like your maxi dress :)

    kita juga punya koleksi dress2 unik loh :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow.. i love the outfit especially you cardigan.. cool!

    xoxo
    Nora

    http://noraliaayu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. soooo cute! love it :D

    http://ninnda.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adore you two tone maxi dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your shoes! It's cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. aww pretty mommyy, i don't know you're having a baby! I bet he / she's definitely gonna be one most stylish baby x)

    <3

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.