i dare you to be one.

Every Monday is just like Sunday. Browsed through Youtube and found these webisode. This is a story about life, love, and dreams of four go...

Every Monday is just like Sunday. Browsed through Youtube and found these webisode. This is a story about life, love, and dreams of four gorgeous girls (Claudia is my fave! Period!). Ohh, I just love these European series! Too bad it's only two webisodes available at the moment. Can't wait for the next one! :D



For keeping up with the latest webisode, testimonials, and make-up tips, subscribe their Youtube

Now, see what I've got from Oriflame Cosmetics! These are the products from their new line for teenagers called Dare To Be! Could you say fantabulous?


The Babes Sweet Peach Eau de Toilette 
Pure Skin Face Wash
Pure Skin Face Toner 
Pure Skin Shine Control 
Pure Skin Hide & Treat 
Very Me Mascara In Green 
Very Me Eyeliner In Blue 
Very Me Click It Connector

Lovelovelove the The Babes Sweet Peach Eau de Toilette with peach, sweet orange, sandalwood, and musk scent. It gives a soft touch to my total look. How enchanted! Pure Skin skin care also suits my oily face as well. And what's cooler than green mascara and blue eyeliner connected in one stick with Very Me Click It Connector? Dare to try ones? ;]

Last but not least, I want to share about last Saturday #girlsroom make-up challenge in Jakarta. Such a cool event for make-up lovers!


WOW-ed at these beauty babes after-make-up look! It inspired me to do such thing myself! I guess #girlsroom event in Jogjakarta sounds fun, don't you think? Will arrange this a.s.a.p with fellow friends Claradevi and Mimit. Just follow my twitter for further updates ;D

Need to know more about this new Dare To Be line from Oriflame cosmetics? Do check out their facebook, follow their twitter @dare2be_ID, and browse through their web. Find out for yourself, girlies! xx



spread your love: bloglovin / facebook / twitter / instagram / lookbook / chictopia / pinterest

You Might Also Like

6 twist and shout

  1. Love your blog!!

    xo, Allie

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool!!! I really like it! I'm following!

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great! such a cool competition and i'd love to join if i were in jakarta! sadly i'm not :'( looking forward to see you again love! i miss you and our pizza e birra date! ;) and i'd kill to meet clara! anddddddddd loreeetthh!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. produk yang sangat berguna. saya merasa senang melihatnya

    ReplyDelete
  5. the article is very good and gives a lot of information

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.