coming back to life.

I'm back! You know what?! I was abducted by an alien that caused my super long hiatus on this blog so I couldn't post anything an...

I'm back! You know what?! I was abducted by an alien that caused my super long hiatus on this blog so I couldn't post anything and bore you with my unnecessary words about my boring life...... Naaah, I'm kidding. Hahaha. I made up a stupid reason so you could forgive me for being such a bad bad bad blogger. I think it's my bad habit to be hiatus on summer and come back on fall (I did the same last year. Uh huh.). Well, personal life is the one and only reason why I ditched this blog so long till I felt bad about it and I almost shut this blog down because of the guiltiness I've been through lately. I'm currently in my comfort zone, focusing about how to take care of my little family and getting settled of undone things that being neglected. I rarely spend time in front of my computer like I used to do a while back. Maybe it's a bit hard to keep my consistency to blog regularly right now but I will try my best. Done with the junk and gonna post up something tomorrow. Probably will update my blog store, too. Hooray! :D

ps: THANK YOU for your mentions, emails, and comments that remind me how lucky I am to have such lovely readers like you, remind me that you still read my blog. THANK YOU xxx


spread your love: bloglovin / facebook / twitter / instagram / lookbook / chictopia / pinterest

You Might Also Like

1 twist and shout

  1. glad to have you back, kak Tika :D
    Really wish to see your outfit post again ;)

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.