bag it up.

Got a package (handmade bag!) from Desi Perwita a while ago but I just had a chance to post it. She's the one who made this lovel...


Got a package (handmade bag!) from Desi Perwita a while ago but I just had a chance to post it. She's the one who made this lovely graphic illustration. I think it's a bit weird to see your face on a bag but this is truly lovely. Hehe. Thank you so much ♥♥
Check out her deviantart and her blog.

ps. do you like my new layout? :D


spread your love: bloglovin / facebook / twitter / instagram / lookbook / chictopia / pinterest

You Might Also Like

4 twist and shout

  1. whoa, she's really talented :)
    I love your new layout! polkadot, me likey! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucuuuuk deh, thik.. ;) and that sponsorship page, is awesome.. a busy mommy, eh? kapan-kapan aku masukin Lir yaaa.. ehehe.. as soon as I'm back to Jogja, ok? Btw, I still have that photo of you and me in Sangam, remember?

    Hugs for you and kafka..

    -miy-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bag! Love it :) And your new layout is awesome!

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.