i'm bound to pack it up.

Who doesn't resist members-only shopping club that gives access to luxuriousness at amazing deals? Imagine all the pretentious brands...

Who doesn't resist members-only shopping club that gives access to luxuriousness at amazing deals? Imagine all the pretentious brands range from Prada, Miu Miu, Gucci, Hermes, Chanel, Mulberry, etc etc etc...

That's my unique experience when I jumped on Reebonz and God... I was like literally drooling over myself to see all those things that I couldn't afford. If you got extra extra bucks to spend on branded stuffs, Reebonz is definitely a perfect choice to get investment on luxury things yet saving your money through their pretty awesome deals.

But when I browsed Reebonz and accidentally clicked through Marc by Marc Jacobs Men, some of them surprisingly wouldn't break my wallet! So I decided to give my husband a little surprise. I purchased Marc By Marc Jacobs Solid Packables Shopper Bag and Marc By Marc Jacobs Packables Duffle Bag both with macho-wacho puma patterns which I know that my husband would like.


They came with beautiful packaging (simple yet luxurious black box is addictive!), free shipping cost, and great deals! Perfection at its best!



Love the patterns, the packable function, the flattering fit, and the light-weight material. The shopper bag is absolutely a daily go-to bag for him and nothing's better than the duffle bag for couple-days trip.


 
See? Sounds pretty much interesting?
Join the club HERE and like they said, UNVEIL THE SURPRISE! :D


spread your love: bloglovin / facebook / twitter / instagram / lookbook / chictopia / pinterest

You Might Also Like

8 twist and shout

  1. love the dark-blue bag!
    <3

    Fashion Philosophy
    www.fashionphilosophy.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice bag, love the pattern so muchhhhh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you have some pretty amazing accesories there ! I also loooooooved the handmade bag in your previous post - what a lovely gift :x

    Hugs & have a wonderful weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. that bag is amazing!
    check out my blog too here: http://etbreadandbutter.blogspot.com/
    xoxo, ET

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'll go there straight away ma'am!!

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.