peace sells.

denim floral dress : H&M printed beige cardigan : Pull and Bear nautical stripes scarf (worn as headband) : H&M purple b...


  • denim floral dress: H&M
  • printed beige cardigan: Pull and Bear
  • nautical stripes scarf (worn as headband): H&M
  • purple bow clip: Thyo Pernik
  • Sweet Sailor wedges: Shoezisme
  • purple faux leather bucket slingbag: random

My last shots with my ancient Olympus (so long, my friend...). Still working my ass off to get a new camera. Thinking about getting another body-only Olympus (my two lenses from the kit are still working) or probably Canon (eyeing for the affordable EOS 1100D)? Still haven't decided yet. But I'm devastated that my old friend really need to rest in peace now because apparently it's too complicated to be fixed :'(



 Anyway, I just love everything about this dress. Definitely one of my faves. It's a bit tight on the bust *breastfeeding boobies ahem* and it's too short for my taste *exposing huge thighs and arms* but I love how denim and florals blend together like this. Oh, and also clipped a hair bow on the side of my bag for a touch of cuteness. Tehee.






So, what's your bet on Euro 2012? Mine is for Spain ;)
Enjoy your week, cupcakes! xx


spread your love: bloglovin / facebook / twitter / instagram / lookbook / chictopia / pinterest

You Might Also Like

13 twist and shout

  1. the floral dress is so stunning!

    xoxo
    kelimutu

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this so much <3

    sweet and sugars,
    Dias

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look sooo sweet here!
    love it so much<3

    bellionducky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel you! my sister lost my beloved camera during a trip to Bali. it took me a while to decide whether or not to buy a new one, when i finally did it was one of my best decisions! :) get a new one, seriously, it'll make you feel much better.



    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the shoes and the dress x)

    http://dindaloysia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the dress is really fabulous :D


    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is just adorable and I love your shoes! xxxx

    http://rendersublime.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your dress!! cute! <3

    xoxo,
    autumn love

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute dress! You look lovely....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like your cardigan! it's so cute.. and you look sweet as well :) love your blog!

    xx, The Coronet

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.