all the hurry and wait.

 tribal jersey blazer : Forever 21 navy polkadot crop tees : H&M navy chino pants : Zara nude wooden wedge platform sandal :...


  •  tribal jersey blazer: Forever 21
  • navy polkadot crop tees: H&M
  • navy chino pants: Zara
  • nude wooden wedge platform sandal: c/o Chicnova
  • nude croc satchel bag: c/o Minimal

I'm baaaack. Again. Such a long hiatus this time for outfit post gap, eh? Sorry for that. I'm still involved in my camera-drama so I convince myself to keep borrowing this 60D. Hehehe. But I got to be honest, camera-less is crucial :(



Super excited that I snagged this blazer from XXI. Love the prints, color combo, material, basically every single thing! Definitely my go-to jacket at the moment. Also, these wedges are surprisingly light and comfortable. Plus, they come in nude so they go with everything in my closet!





Have a great week, y'all! xx


spread your love: bloglovin / facebook / twitter / instagram / lookbook / chictopia / pinterest

You Might Also Like

7 twist and shout

  1. love the tribal blazer, beb!!! and oh!! where the hell does this studded wall exist?? take me there, won't ye? hihihi.. muaah!


    Visit Myrrh Goldframe

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved your shoes, it looks cool and fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im love with your jacket! The prints *_*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this look, such cute platforms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely blazer! It's too bad that your camera broke. Oh and I suggest to go for Olympus rather than the 1100D, more handy ;)

    Come and hail to my cruise~
    Ahoy,Keenan!

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.