desire be, desire go.

Vividress cable knit cardigan in camel : c/o Jamy heart print dress : Vero Moda @ Asos straw hat with gold band: gift Tan Line Pa...

 photo IMG_6999_zps7510eac5.jpg

  • Vividress cable knit cardigan in camel: c/o Jamy
  • heart print dress: Vero Moda @ Asos
  • straw hat with gold band: gift
  • Tan Line Pattern wedges: c/o Shoecorner
  • unspecified shape grommets distressed bag: c/o Milanoo

I wish I had more time to reply your comments and do blogwalking. It's been such a long time... I will really really try my best :)


 photo IMG_7028_zps06ab1cf9.jpg
 photo IMG_7043_zps1ffff8f5.jpg
 photo IMG_7014_zps4668abbc.jpg
 photo IMG_7057_zpsea068b04.jpg
 photo IMG_7019_zps73de820e.jpg
 photo IMG_7074_zpsb87fd361.jpg
 photo IMG_7003_zps78085eec.jpg
 photo IMG_7050_zps227a4136.jpg

Going brownish again today. These dress and cardigan suddenly become my faves when they first arrived because they go perfectly with each other! I loooove the rich brown tone (neutral color could be rich, huh?) of the cardi and the delicate cable knit is just my cup of tea. Also, this vintage-inspired bag that I received from Milanoo is super cute with its distressed texture :)





Have a great week, awesome people! xx


You Might Also Like

3 twist and shout

  1. hi sweetie..
    love that dress. you look so beautiful, sweetie...
    and your shoes are to die for.
    you styled everything great!
    kisses

    dian-ajeng.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! love long cardigans:)

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.