sun's coming up.

batwing geometric cardigan : c/o Sheinside wrinkled black dress :  Body & Soul purple knit beanie hat : Forever 21 black leathe...

 photo IMG_6893_zpsb2607524.jpg


The weather is intolerantly hot. And I can't believe I just talked about it right here.


 photo IMG_6899_zpsb5350a2c.jpg
 photo IMG_6926_zps418e19d1.jpg
 photo IMG_6898_zps716275f4.jpg
 photo IMG_6934-1_zps383a196a.jpg
 photo IMG_6905_zps7394e188.jpg
 photo IMG_6917_zpsd8bd423a.jpg

Received this oversized cardi couple weeks ago and it's amazingly comfy for go-to staple. I've also been wearing this bag that I got from Jamy everyday since the day I received it because I totally LOVE the texture of the leather, the tassel details, and it's quite roomy for my junks. Yay for that!





So, how's your weekend, cupcakes? xx


You Might Also Like

6 twist and shout

  1. love love loooveee the oversized cardi! you look pretty as always xx




    http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look so cute with the beanie


    http://bellepattinson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i love that cardigan on you!

    cheers from Jakarta,
    Putri Soe
    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is lovely. I love the colour of your purple knit beanie hat, the drape and neckline of your Body & Soul wrinkled black dress, the woven pattern of your Sheinside batwing geometric cardigan, and the way all the outfit pieces contrast with and complement each other.

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.