sticky sweet.

brown tiny polkadot dress : thrift store ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • brown tiny polkadot dress: thrift store
  • houndstooth collar jacket: thrift store
  • brown leather belt: vintage
  • dark brown tights: random store
  • flat slouchy tan boots: Naturalizer
  • big tote bag: Oink! (local clothing store)

Again. My work outfit. Long time ago. I decided to post my fave outfits since ages ago. Just to fill this blog with something. Because I ain't good at mumbling. Hahaha =P
Everything’s brownish here. I think I love earth tone a lot. And it suits my skin well.
I found this dress in my deepest closet. I’ve never worn this for ages. A tiny polkadot (yes, it’s polkadot) dress. It came up with a brown vintage belt and dark brown tights. I just threw on the jacket for.. uh.. no idea. Hahaha. Should i put it on or throw it away?
Okay.. I think I'd carry it on =D

follow on lookbook
follow on chictopia


You Might Also Like

3 twist and shout

P.S. I Love You.