don't go away mad.

purple 3/4 sleeves mini tunic dress: Topshop ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • purple 3/4 sleeves mini tunic dress: Topshop
  • black basic vest: Gitchy*
  • blue mickey scarf: Centro department store
  • black tights: random store
  • black patent oxford booties: Forever 21
  • stars and hearts sling bag: Zara

Okay. My second time to wear heels to work. My feet didn’t get hurt like the first time of course. But yeah... Still... Beauty needs pain.
Purple is my fave color and I was glad of finding this Topshop
tunic. In some ways, it makes me look fat (yeah, I don't have your flat tummy) but I don’t care. Hahahahahaha. And this was my first time to wear my new sling granny purse from Zara. This bag is too cute and could carry some of my junks =]

follow on lookbook
follow on chictopia


You Might Also Like

3 twist and shout

  1. hi..jumpsuitny panjang kok semata kaki,tp bs dpendekin kaya yg ad d ft..interest?klo mo order sms aj yha k 08174932970

    ReplyDelete
  2. gricia: thank you =D

    Diana Ang: awww thankiiieess =]

    ReplyDelete

P.S. I Love You.